District 10A

irishfan1

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like the kid will be a pretty good addition.... I know for a fact though, not even seeing him play that he does not run a 4.4 40, only a select few run that in the NFL, not very likely that a 17 year old that trains every now and then can run faster than a 25 year old man who trains everyday with the best of everything.... (but hey, He could have meant straight down hill with the wind at his back, on a good day with a slow clock) understand this, I am not knocking the kid but fast 40 times are often not true... He could still be ungodly quick though....Cody Hall for McEwen a few years ago was one of the fastest (best) pg's ever in 10A and his 40 time was probably like a 5.0....basketball is all about illusion and side to side speed... Will the Elkins kid be playing the point or will Anderson run the point... Saw the Davidson kid in Football, looked like he could have been a good b-ball player...

I understand that it is hard to believe, and believe me I wouldn't believe it either excpet for the fact the source I have doesn't exaggerate.I guess it's not a true 4.4. 40 due to the fact its without pads, but trust me, the kid is as qiuck as you'll see. Anderson will continue to run point, but Elkins could give him some well needed breathers. Anderson played just about the whole game every game last year. Elkins will be the sixth man this year just becaue the starting five have good chemistry.

Did he play football this year.... I know one guy that NCS had was pretty fast.... He returned 2 special teams td against McEwen.... as far as 40 times go.... Devin Hester ran a 4.5 40 at the 2006 NFL Scouting Combine, but then ran a 4.27 when he participated in Miami University's Pro Day.... So he probably runs a 4.35 on average.... now your telling me a player from NCS can run with the most electrifying player in the NFL.... don't really think so..... Probably haven't seen him, but just guessing if they say he runs a 4.4 it is probably more like a 4.7.....which is still extemely fast for tennessee high school sports.... top 10 percent, give or take....

Did he play football this year.... I know one guy that NCS had was pretty fast.... He returned 2 special teams td against McEwen.... as far as 40 times go.... Devin Hester ran a 4.5 40 at the 2006 NFL Scouting Combine, but then ran a 4.27 when he participated in Miami University's Pro Day.... So he probably runs a 4.35 on average.... now your telling me a player from NCS can run with the most electrifying player in the NFL.... don't really think so..... Probably haven't seen him, but just guessing if they say he runs a 4.4 it is probably more like a 4.7.....which is still extemely fast for tennessee high school sports.... top 10 percent, give or take....

He did not play football. He transferred back during the semester. That was Zack Bledsoe, the other starting guard, who ran the two Touchdowns.

NCS beats East Lit. 61-53, Caden Anderson lead the NCS Eagles with 26 points with 5 three pointers and Elkins added 16 in his first home game as a NCS Eagle since 8th grade. This win puts them at 7-0 and drops East Lit. to 3-5, East Lit. was lead by Omar Cobb with 12 points and Cheau Hendricks also dropped in 10 points.

You should handle them just fine. We played them last Tuesday and beat them by 8 I think? They have one guy who's pretty good, David Woodard (24) and he likes to talk all game. They are not a second half team, don't think they found their legs yet? Good luck and see you in the playoffs.

Woodard was shut down by Heritage's point guard, he only scored 6 points, /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />