Alcoa at Rockwood

Tornadofan15

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see alcoa making it 2 state, but i just dont know what they can do when they get there. Yea they have a great Qb and Rb and a fast D. But as soon as they get out of there weak region, they will find out they are teams that have better QB,Rb, and better Ds. They are good dont get me wrong, they are just not as good as they have been in the past. They should win with ease this week, but it is senior night 4 the tigers they will be ready 2 play. ALcoa by 17.

Honestly alcoa doesnt have to be better than they were the last two or three years. they only have to be better than the team they are playing that friday night. alcoa is not resting on the past. they know what they have to do and im sure they are focused on the task at hand

I was getting gas a few minutes ago and I heard them talking about Allen and Hill were being on tv tonight. Mark Packard interviewed them last night and it is supposed to be on tonight at 10 on my wvlt(30 on direct) on high school hereos. I'm going to tune in to see if it is really true! I know those 2 really represented our school with pride! Come on fans if the tv can get in on this game then we can really do our part and get behind these boys ( especially the 14 seniors) and make our home field rock!!! LETS HEAR SOME NOISE!!!!!!!!!!!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rockwood-21

Alcoa-20

REMEMBER " THE MIRACLE" AND ALL THE OTHER MOVIES ABOUT THE UNDERDOG WINNING!

WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!

lets hear it pup! If you are on this team then get your team mates fired up. You're not a pup friday night your a full grown pit bull. grab hold and dont let go!! Line block like you've never blocked before!!WE ARE WINNERS!!!!!!!!!

I was getting gas a few minutes ago and I heard them talking about Allen and Hill were being on tv tonight. Mark Packard interviewed them last night and it is supposed to be on tonight at 10 on my wvlt(30 on direct) on high school hereos. I'm going to tune in to see if it is really true! I know those 2 really represented our school with pride! Come on fans if the tv can get in on this game then we can really do our part and get behind these boys ( especially the 14 seniors) and make our home field rock!!! LETS HEAR SOME NOISE!!!!!!!!!!!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rockwood-21

Alcoa-20

REMEMBER " THE MIRACLE" AND ALL THE OTHER MOVIES ABOUT THE UNDERDOG WINNING!

WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!

lets hear it pup! If you are on this team then get your team mates fired up. You're not a pup friday night your a full grown pit bull. grab hold and dont let go!! Line block like you've never blocked before!!WE ARE WINNERS!!!!!!!!!

You are crazy. no way they win. alcoa by as many as they choose.

alcoa by as many as they choose. you are the crazy one. Alcoa is not even that GOOD. if they played anybody everyone would know that. but they are still playing teams like WARTBURG and BOOKER T.

Go to bed Eagle. It's past your bedtime. I am sure Alcoa would love to play Seymour as they usually have to fill two games on there schedule. Instead we played two teams from the Nashville area out of 3a. Did you look at the White House score? Seymour..................... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

alcoa wouldn't do anything their best player is their quarterback. who else do they have??????????????NOBODY!!!!

the best team you have played is maryville and got shutdown like you all normally do when you play a descent team. ANYBODY can when in your region. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

alcoa wouldn't do anything their best player is their quarterback. who else do they have??????????????NOBODY!!!!

the best team you have played is maryville and got shutdown like you all normally do when you play a descent team. ANYBODY can when in your region. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Shouldn't you be discussing the Eagles on the Seymour/Claiborne thread? Congrats on your big victory tonight over Claiborne. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Let it begin.. game time 7:30 at civitan field. tomorrow the rest of the story.............

Did our boys look scared last night on hereos of the sport? They represented us with pride!!!Remember the movie facing the giants. LETS MAKE SOME NOISE TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rockwood 21

Alcoa-20

Let it begin.. game time 7:30 at civitan field. tomorrow the rest of the story.............

Did our boys look scared last night on hereos of the sport? They represented us with pride!!!Remember the movie facing the giants. LETS MAKE SOME NOISE TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rockwood 21

Alcoa-20

i think this will be a good ball game tonight. I think that if rockwood can force some turnovers they have a good shot tonight. Breazele has to step up big for it to even be close, all that said Rockwood 31-28