Alcoa at Rockwood

Tornadofan15

I see alcoa making it 2 state, but i just dont know what they can do when they get there. Yea they have a great Qb and Rb and a fast D. But as soon as they get out of there weak region, they will find out they are teams that have better QB,Rb, and better Ds. They are good dont get me wrong, they are just not as good as they have been in the past. They should win with ease this week, but it is senior night 4 the tigers they will be ready 2 play. ALcoa by 17.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But as soon as they get out of there weak region, they will find out they are teams that have better QB,Rb, and better Ds.

I must have missed something here...I thought we (Region 2) were the ones with a possibility to get FIVE teams from our region into the playoffs...I also thouht we (Region 2) were the region that had ALL FOUR teams win in the first round last year...I could be wrong, but I dont think so. (just so you know we did win all four so no need to research) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Alcoa had better be ready for the Tigers. This will be the last time for 14 Seniors to take the field at Civitan Field, Tom Pemberton Stadium. Nothing to lose. If they can get it in there head that Alcoa can be beat, we've got a chance. Not saying we are going to win but Alcoa is very beatable this year. The Tigers must control the clock and keep the ball away from Cobb and the Alcoa offense. I would love to be the first region team to put an "L" on the Tornado's. Go TIGERS!!!!!

Alcoa had better be ready for the Tigers. This will be the last time for 14 Seniors to take the field at Civitan Field, Tom Pemberton Stadium. Nothing to lose. If they can get it in there head that Alcoa can be beat, we've got a chance. Not saying we are going to win but Alcoa is very beatable this year. The Tigers must control the clock and keep the ball away from Cobb and the Alcoa offense. I would love to be the first region team to put an "L" on the Tornado's. Go TIGERS!!!!!

I love the School spirit and all, but that's not gonna happen! Alcoa by 40!