Alcoa at Rockwood

Tornadofan15

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think from these message boards that the tigers should just take another week off and not even show up friday night. I know Alcoa is the mighty tornados and everyone should shake in their boots ( I mean cleats) at the thought of even walking on the same field with them. Strange things have been happening this year in football and you never can tell from one week to the next what is going to happen. I don't deny that Rankin can coach circles around Webb and if he had this team he could probably take them all the way but we dont have a Rankin so we just have to get behind our tigers and cheer them on. YOU CAN DO IT TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET'S CHEER THESE BOYS ON WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE FRIDAY NIGHT

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where are all the tiger fans?!! I hope everyone makes just as much noise at this game as they did at the sweetwater and kingston games. The harriman and wartburg games were like a funeral home. Lets get behind these boys and make some noise friday night you bunch of deadheads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope our coach doesnt have our players beating each other up this week in practice like he usually does on wednesday before a game. They are so tired and banged up so much by game time how do yhou expect them to compete!!!!!!!!!

LETS GET BEHIND THESE BOYS AND MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS SENIOR NIGHT SO LETS SEND THESE SENIORS OUT WITH A NIGHT THEY'LL NEVER FORGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

By the way, where is vicks pup?! You need to get back on here and get these boys fired up like you did before the sweetwater game. I heard webb did the seniors kind of dirty at the end of last weeks practice. Something about since it was senior week he was going to reward them by having all the freshmen go home and make the seniors clean the field and all the equipment. GREAT REWARD COACH!

COME BACK PUP, WE NEED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, where is vicks pup?! You need to get back on here and get these boys fired up like you did before the sweetwater game. I heard webb did the seniors kind of dirty at the end of last weeks practice. Something about since it was senior week he was going to reward them by having all the freshmen go home and make the seniors clean the field and all the equipment. GREAT REWARD COACH!

COME BACK PUP, WE NEED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you have awaked the pup. i was recovering from a brutal dog fight from which i now have a gimpy leg.. i havent been postin much lately because i got tired of the tigers proving me right time and time again with their lack luster performances.(cough! kingston and Loudon) although the really did take it to WARTBURG. so u better watch out.