Johnson County vs. Sullivan East

headhunter13

You are correct! Just playing devil's advocate. I was over their for a game and got to watch some of the Varsity Practice (they must have been to some clinics and camps - a little bit of money helps too). If they will continue and get the younger kids on board they will be a force i promise!

Haha well it worked, only1bigg. I think things are going in the right direction here; I just hope they keep going (i.e. not stop at mediocracy). I'm not sure about the numbers for the younger guys in the program, but I hear there's something to work with. You never know until you see them under those Friday Night Lights. Best of luck to you and yours!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the reply headhunter.. As you know we are not deep and injuries kill us.. Are the two linebackers?? We have had a hard time with the run all year and if the two play there it may be trouble. I seen 33 get hurt and he seemed to be our guy at that position. I am worried about the run if our linebacker core is down....

#26 is back and in great shape he's a linebacker /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Best game I've been to this year /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> Great Job Horns! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Two good ball programs, both teams played there hearts out.

Best game I've been to this year /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> Great Job Horns! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Two good ball programs, both teams played there hearts out.

What a barn burner. By far the most exciting finish JC has been involved in for quite some time. Sometimes I am not sure how but we are finding a way to win and that is the most important thing. Great job on overcoming a lot of injuries (not only people that are out but it looked like we had several get banged up a little in the game) and getting the win.