Johnson County vs. Sullivan East

headhunter13

As long as the Longhorns get most of there starters back Horns go home with a win, low scoring game 24 pts. combined.

Good Luck Horns /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

From the rumor mill I think we may have some issues with injuries even in this game. From what I was told Sunday #18 will be fine but we may have some big issues on D. 3 of the original starting linebackers have been hurt and again, this is strictly rumor but I believe at least one of them and possibly 2 have had season ending injuries. The other one hasnt played in several weeks so I hope he can step up and have a great week of practice. I still think JC can win this game but it is time for some of the younger guys to step up and fill some holes. We won at Central and that game was a trap game to me. We got outplayed but still got the W. I am going to say JC-21 SE-14. Keep in mind that my injury report came through shear gossip so hopefully it is totally wrong.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I give Johnson County a slight edge in this one, but only because the game is being played in that godforsaken stadium of theirs. Easily the worst place in the conference to play for players and fans??¦.home field advantage will definitely come into play in this game

I give Johnson County a slight edge in this one, but only because the game is being played in that godforsaken stadium of theirs. Easily the worst place in the conference to play for players and fans??¦.home field advantage will definitely come into play in this game

Cap1 glad to know what you think of our so called "godforsaken stadium" /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

It is what it is...sorry /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Your right it is what it is. It's not players or the longhorn fans fault that there are no visitors stands you can thank our school board for that, but if you need a place to sit when you come up here you are more than welcome to sit by me because over half of the longhorn fans have moved to the top of the hill. Just let me know when you are coming and I'll save you a seat. As far as the field goes I know it is nowhere near the best but you no as well as I do that there are worse ones out there. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

headhunter don't get wrapped up in this, it's not worth it. Your part of the country is not godforsaken nor is your football program, in my day I played on field that made JC look pro, it could be alot worse. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

By the way Longhorns 24- East 21

headhunter don't get wrapped up in this, it's not worth it. Your part of the country is not godforsaken nor is your football program, in my day I played on field that made JC look pro, it could be alot worse. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

By the way Longhorns 24- East 21

You're right mtnman, /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> class act

Well...

East has been hurting a lot since their big loss to South. Unicoi County is good, don't get me wrong, but they arent 'that' good or great. East went into overtime with Unicoi AT EAST!!

Things dont get any easier for East this week. Especially since they are playing on the mountain.

East will play well the 1st quarter but it will be all Johnson Co. by the end of the night...

JC 35 East 14

This should be the MLC Game of the week.

Good luck to both teams.....should be a great game....

From the rumor mill I think we may have some issues with injuries even in this game. From what I was told Sunday #18 will be fine but we may have some big issues on D. 3 of the original starting linebackers have been hurt and again, this is strictly rumor but I believe at least one of them and possibly 2 have had season ending injuries. The other one hasnt played in several weeks so I hope he can step up and have a great week of practice. I still think JC can win this game but it is time for some of the younger guys to step up and fill some holes. We won at Central and that game was a trap game to me. We got outplayed but still got the W. I am going to say JC-21 SE-14. Keep in mind that my injury report came through shear gossip so hopefully it is totally wrong.

Yes #18 will be fine the 3 on D your talking about 2 of them have been out most of the season only one of them is out the rest of the season. They have some ready to step up and fill those shoes. Still JC has had alot of injuries this year but have managed to hang on. Kicking and speed on D this week is what will help them. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Yes #18 will be fine the 3 on D your talking about 2 of them have been out most of the season only one of them is out the rest of the season. They have some ready to step up and fill those shoes. Still JC has had alot of injuries this year but have managed to hang on. Kicking and speed on D this week is what will help them. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

That is good news in some respect. I hate it for whoever is done for the season. Always hate to see that and hope he isnt a senior. If we can get the middle filled back up with healthy guys we should be fine. We struggled with stopping the run at Central and most of the yards were right up the gut so if we have 2 of the 3 back I think we are in really good shape.