Johnson County vs. Sullivan East

headhunter13

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to go ahead and congratulate Sullivan East on one heck of a win last night against the Blue Devils. There wasn't a game thread for last week, so I figured this would be the best place to give the Patriots their due. Zero to Zero at the end of the regulations, two overtimes...just a great overall game.

I think this match up will favor Johnson County, as long as they can keep the RB and the QB from getting loose. The Devils did, but we didn't have the consistent offense to capitalize. Johnson County won't have that issue to contend with.

Longhorns 24

Patriots 13

The question is if East is physical enough to beat Johnson County. Johnson County can be ran at. Up the gut. But they are fast and its tough to run outside on them. So East has to run the ball and score touchdowns on drives. If Prudhomme is healthy for JoCo they have serious big play ability. So I think JoCo has the speed advantage,but East has the physicality advantage. However, I think JoCo's speed and big plays wins out. And they win a squeaker.

JoCo-28

East-20

Congrats to both teams for there wins this past Friday. Didn't see SE game must have been a real game of D to keep it scorless for 4 qt. JC also did a fine job seeing that they had to do without 5 starters alot of the underclassman had to step up and they did a great job. JC will have at least 3 of those starters back this week. Big game for both teams, I think SE will move the ball on the ground early and JC speed on D will end up being to much. JC is starting to put the ball in the air and with C. P. #18 back they should be on fire. Regardless the outcome both teams are going to the playoffs.

JC- 28

SE- 17 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congrats to both teams for there wins this past Friday. Didn't see SE game must have been a real game of D to keep it scorless for 4 qt. JC also did a fine job seeing that they had to do without 5 starters alot of the underclassman had to step up and they did a great job. JC will have at least 3 of those starters back this week. Big game for both teams, I think SE will move the ball on the ground early and JC speed on D will end up being to much. JC is starting to put the ball in the air and with C. P. #18 back they should be on fire. Regardless the outcome both teams are going to the playoffs.

JC- 28

SE- 17 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I agree! GO HORNS!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

JC- 28

Don't forget C.P. #18 kicking game.

Go Longhorns

If it comes down to a kicking game Horns will have a leg up #18 is moving good he had a high ankle sprain but he looks great now, still I'm a horns fan but both these teams have alot to play for friday they seem pretty much evenly matched except horns are playing at home they have a kicking game and there speed on defence. Like said in a earlier post they're both going to the playoffs this game is for third place.

Good Luck Longhorns. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />