Greeneville @ East

FootballFan423

I wish Coach Mac would give Wayne Phillips a copy of the roster so the Sun would quit calling Barner a senior. Pretty sloppy writing this week Wayne.

I can understnd Coach Woods wanting to promote Barner, but Wayne should be espousing he is a junior. Good reporting Barb /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can understnd Coach Woods wanting to promote Barner, but Wayne should be espousing he is a junior. Good reporting Barb /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Maybe I could come out of retirement for a new career as a sports writer /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I hate it when Cane gets good feelings and Kevo gets bad feelings. Hope your son played well last night Cane.

He really did have a good game. I don't know how kev-o thinks the game should not have been that close. GV should have got beat. They won a close one and had several things go their way.

QB #10 RB#33 RB#38 SLB#40 RB#4 all played really well last night. That soph. class has a bright future.

The seniors played hard last night and left it all on the field.

He really did have a good game. I don't know how kev-o thinks the game should not have been that close. GV should have got beat. They won a close one and had several things go their way.

QB #10 RB#33 RB#38 SLB#40 RB#4 all played really well last night. That soph. class has a bright future.

The seniors played hard last night and left it all on the field.

I think Greeneville played a really bad game an your right they should not have won but they did. Gville can play way better then what you saw last night any Gville fan can vouch for that. Thats why i dont think it should have been that close. Yall had a good game plan coming out.

I think Greeneville played a really bad game an your right they should not have won but they did. Gville can play way better then what you saw last night any Gville fan can vouch for that. Thats why i dont think it should have been that close. Yall had a good game plan coming out.

Greeneville had a punt blocked in south end zone--ball came out past line of

scrimmage --Greeneville player picked up the ball and advanced it far enough to

get a first down.

Should the play have been declared dead when the Greeneville player picked

the ball up or when the player was finally tackled ?

What is the proper rule in the above situation if it happens again ?

Fans were treated to 48 minutes of a hard fought game ---something they seldom

see. My hat is off to both teams. M--East has to get ready to do it again this week

at Daniel Boone--a tough team to play any year. Go Canes !!

The ball is live at anytime until blown dead. Kevo i agree with u there greeneville can play so much better the o line just wasn't use to the blitzing and i heard from a player they ran alot of 40 and 41 an were getting killed there. Plus with the blitz that east brought it didn't help our qb and his ability to read the defense???????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> But we got crockett next week we have to beat up on them or just quit

The ball is live at anytime until blown dead. Kevo i agree with u there greeneville can play so much better the o line just wasn't use to the blitzing and i heard from a player they ran alot of 40 and 41 an were getting killed there. Plus with the blitz that east brought it didn't help our qb and his ability to read the defense???????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> But we got crockett next week we have to beat up on them or just quit

[/quo

If you can't be posiitve about this season, you will be miserable for the rest of your life. How soon we forget how miserable we were this time last year. If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all!!!!

How could a true GREENE DEVIL have anything negative to say about this season!!!

First conference championship (out right) since 1998??...Get a life 07devilTURNAROUND???

[/quo

If you can't be posiitve about this season, you will be miserable for the rest of your life. How soon we forget how miserable we were this time last year. If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all!!!!

How could a true GREENE DEVIL have anything negative to say about this season!!!

First conference championship (out right) since 1998??...Get a life 07devilTURNAROUND???

Hey buddy u have no clue. I said just quit thats sarcasm and everyone knows the qb has trouble reading the field. Our o linemen didn't know what to think with that blitz. I am not down at all i just know these guys are working so hard and there is some friction in some places. Yes we have a great shot at winning conference i just hope in the playoffs we will be a little bit more aggressive with the plays calls "big story there too trashman

It seems to me that is the ball was touched by an East player then it becomes a live ball. Just the same if the kick had been made and the punt returner fumbled the ball. I don't know for sure but that makes sense to me.

The punt was blocked and landed behind the line of scrimmage so Greeneville could pick it up a run. If the ball had went across the line of scrimmage the Devils couls only down it.