Silverdale @ Lookout Valley

jadguitar06

This sounded like a great game to watch, wish I could have seen it. Its all good that you dont wanna give Grace the respect after beating SD. We know we are a MUCH better team than SD. They have a good D when you play a team that runs Wing with mostly running plays. SD CANNOT beat Grace with their spread O and if you were at the game during week 3, you would have seen that once Grace woke up and realized they weren't playing football, they DOMINTATED SD in the 2nd half. They are a much better team, but definitely not better than Grace.

Oh yeah, compare QB stats and then say Lowery is the best QB in the region. Good, yes, best, no way!

didn't lowery get hurt after the first quarter? from what i was told, SD dominated and was up 2 touchdowns and Lowery got hurt and couldnt run but still played. in my opinion, SD is much better than grace

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didn't lowery get hurt after the first quarter? from what i was told, SD dominated and was up 2 touchdowns and Lowery got hurt and couldnt run but still played. in my opinion, SD is much better than grace

Yes, he did get hurt and still played. No, it would not have helped them as we controlled the whole second half...meaning scoring just about everytime we got the ball. The final score should have actually been worse, but they scored at the very end when the game was already over. But oh well, ya'lls keep telling yourself they are better than Grace, cuz it seems like everytime you say that, who is the one who wins...every year?

PS- I will still give props to SD for the way they fought against LV! Great job!

This sounded like a great game to watch, wish I could have seen it. Its all good that you dont wanna give Grace the respect after beating SD. We know we are a MUCH better team than SD. They have a good D when you play a team that runs Wing with mostly running plays. SD CANNOT beat Grace with their spread O and if you were at the game during week 3, you would have seen that once Grace woke up and realized they weren't playing football, they DOMINTATED SD in the 2nd half. They are a much better team, but definitely not better than Grace.

Oh yeah, compare QB stats and then say Lowery is the best QB in the region. Good, yes, best, no way!

The only thing grace;'s highly touted QB did to us was break a long run. Hes quick, ill give him that, but he was inaccurate passing the ball. Lowerey was throwing on dimes all night.

The only thing grace;'s highly touted QB did to us was break a long run. Hes quick, ill give him that, but he was inaccurate passing the ball. Lowerey was throwing on dimes all night.

Lookout Vally secondary has done the best job of covering Grece's receivers of any team that Grace has played this year. That's a credit to LV players and Coach Webb who had a good game plan causing Josh to have to throw the ball away at times. Josh was a little off that game also, and Cody Cross got hurt in the first quarter and that allowed the defense to focus on Josh even more. Every team that Grace plays comes into the game trying to stop Josh. I would say that every team that plays Silvedale tries to stop their running game.

Lookout Vally secondary has done the best job of covering Grece's receivers of any team that Grace has played this year. That's a credit to LV players and Coach Webb who had a good game plan causing Josh to have to throw the ball away at times. Josh was a little off that game also, and Cody Cross got hurt in the first quarter and that allowed the defense to focus on Josh even more. Every team that Grace plays comes into the game trying to stop Josh. I would say that every team that plays Silvedale tries to stop their running game.

Ill give you that. It certainly does open the passing game.

Ill give you that. It certainly does open the passing game.

Good luck to LV in the playoffs. I hope all the region three teams go into the playoffs believing they belong there. The mental part is the biggest hurdle for the teams in our region. I think if the teams in our region can go in thinking they can win they might surprise some teams.

Good luck to LV in the playoffs. I hope all the region three teams go into the playoffs believing they belong there. The mental part is the biggest hurdle for the teams in our region. I think if the teams in our region can go in thinking they can win they might surprise some teams.

Yeah we're all definitely gonna have our hands full come round 1