Lavergne @ Wilson Central

dubcfan

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wildcats, you will see that Randall Tillery has been under-rated round the region. HE is a fantastic back, low to the ground, strong, and quick. Reminds me of a young Emmitt Smith in so many ways.

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Not sure at what strength Tillery will be at. I know he wasn't at school today and he suffered a nasty injury in the Smyrna game with a late, un-sportsmanlike hit which was not called. He rolled on the ground for some time....an apparent lleg injury. Not sure of his status at this time. I certainly hope he's ready to play though.

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Not sure at what strength Tillery will be at. I know he wasn't at school today and he suffered a nasty injury in the Smyrna game with a late, un-sportsmanlike hit which was not called. He rolled on the ground for some time....an apparent lleg injury. Not sure of his status at this time. I certainly hope he's ready to play though.

I hate to hear this. He is a good kid and a fantastic player. I hope he recovers quickly. They had 4 unsportsmanlike calls against us too and a late hit out of bounds. What is the DEAL?? No need for that stuff.

I hate to hear this. He is a good kid and a fantastic player. I hope he recovers quickly. They had 4 unsportsmanlike calls against us too and a late hit out of bounds. What is the DEAL?? No need for that stuff.

shay 64 is a sore loser and a smyrna hater. tillery was injured being tackled while running the ball end of story.

only one personal foul was called in the game against lavergne.

now 2 Are you really saying smyrna had 4 unsportmen penalties? I just want to make sure I read that right. 4 unsportsmanlike penalties and -------------------------- a late hit out of bounds that would be 5 is that correct?

that would be a miminmum of 75 yards correct and at least 5 penalties.

sorry smyrna won but it all sounds whiny now.

dont let ms shay drag you in to the smyrna hate fest she has going. It is hard enough for her losing to smyrna once a year but wow 3 times in 12 months has got to her

plus she also never came back to the smyrna vs lavergne thread after that game just as I predicted. Not even to say anything positive about lavergne.

I hate to hear it too. im sure if theres anyway he can play he's goin to. I'm sure were preparing as if he is.

Vandy's heartbeaking home loss to Uga....lol...they never really expected to win that game. they lucked up yesturday and ran into a Sc team that was looking ahead....upsets happen (see stanford and usc a couple weeks ago) do me a favor and dont ever compare anyone in our region (including lavergne) to Vanderbilt. If them and Riverdale played. i'd put my money on Riverdale!.... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

You obviously weren't at the Vandy/Georgia game. Vandy played very well, and expected to win. They did not luck up on South Carolina - watch the highlights - no luck there, just great football and playing on all cylinders. Why don't you come to a Vandy game and see for yourself? I think lots of region teams would LOVE to be compared to Vandy.

And I won't even go into the academic issues that really sets Vandy apart from the others.

cat hit the nail on the head with this one. Tillery was tackled on a screen pass and hurt his leg. but hey, whatever you need to do to feel better about yourself, you go right ahead and do it. The only unsportsmanlike penalty called in the lavergne-smyrna game was sonny being hit late out og bounds.

heres whats up with it (just watched the game again)

smyrna had ------------------------------ 1 personal foul in the second quarter on a play where the defender made contact in bounds and held on out of bounds as the runner continued to struggle for yardage borderline but not hardly the scenario laid out here that smyrna was cheap shotting and blind siding and decleaing oakland players

there was not hit to it at all as a matter of fact not even a shove they just fell to the ground out of bounds.

#7 ( who ran his mouth so much the official warned shad that he was trying to get thrown out and is looking for somebody to take with him) and rod both got unsportsman like penalties these were offsetting so - no penalty

and then in the 4th qtr a smyrna sub got an unsportman like for talking back to an official.

and that is the facts not the carnage you would have thought

but anyway back to the wc vs lavergne thread.

You obviously weren't at the Vandy/Georgia game. Vandy played very well, and expected to win. They did not luck up on South Carolina - watch the highlights - no luck there, just great football and playing on all cylinders. Why don't you come to a Vandy game and see for yourself? I think lots of region teams would LOVE to be compared to Vandy.

And I won't even go into the academic issues that really sets Vandy apart from the others.

They were playing on all 4 cylinders!!...lol...I watched the Sc game..vandy won cause Spurrier uncharacteristically made a lot of bad decisions. you can say what you want but Georgia's not a very good football team...UT blew'em out so that ought to tell you something with the kind of seasons Tennessee's having. ...they should put them in the Sunbelt conference.

They were playing on all 4 cylinders!!...lol...I watched the Sc game..vandy won cause Spurrier uncharacteristically made a lot of bad decisions. you can say what you want but Georgia's not a very good football team...UT blew'em out so that ought to tell you something with the kind of seasons Tennessee's having. ...they should put them in the Sunbelt conference.

I think they would do very well in the Sun Belt conference.