Lavergne @ Wilson Central

dubcfan

Well, I guess it's time to put this loss to Riverdale behind us and start focusing on Lavergne. I'ts not the end of the world, we lost to a very good Riverdale team that happened to be the # 1 team in the state. Lavergne's coming off a heart breaking loss to Smyrna. Which teams gonna bounce back??

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

perfect set up for wc

lavergne is a team you can run against especially with all the running backs they have.

smyrna wanted to run but our only true threat at tb was hurt. a shortage of running backs will not be the problem for wc

lavergne is loaded with db's that can cover.

lavergne will spread it throw short passes and hope the wr's break tackles that is 90% of their offense and they run it well between the 20's but despite all the flash they have only scored 2 tds in their last 2 region games.

They have also lost 3 of their last 4 games with only a win over mcgavok

plus just like when we played lebanon and got their best half of football and they haven't done much since

lavergne based on their own statements including the coach played their best game of the year last week

lavergne deserves better but I believe they will have trouble stopping all those rb's for wc.

wc 24

lavergne 14

Just as Vandy got off the floor after their heartbeaking home loss to Uga and went on the road to beat #6 So.Car. - LHS will rebound with a win at WC.

LHS - 27

WC - 20

Vandy's heartbeaking home loss to Uga....lol...they never really expected to win that game. they lucked up yesturday and ran into a Sc team that was looking ahead....upsets happen (see stanford and usc a couple weeks ago) do me a favor and dont ever compare anyone in our region (including lavergne) to Vanderbilt. If them and Riverdale played. i'd put my money on Riverdale!.... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I like the thought of winning by a field goal. =]

this time of year style points don't matter a region win is priceless even if it is ugly

smyrnas game last week against lavergne was about as ugly as they come but ---- they still get credit as a region win

playing lavergne requires a lot of patience they will dink it and donk it up and down the field and get some 1st downs

for whatever reason they just have trouble translating all that offense into tds.

as I said earlier wc running the ball will give lavergne problems. Lavergne has the best db's in the region and are very good against the pass.

this time of year style points don't matter a region win is priceless even if it is ugly

smyrnas game last week against lavergne was about as ugly as they come but ---- they still get credit as a region win

playing lavergne requires a lot of patience they will dink it and donk it up and down the field and get some 1st downs

for whatever reason they just have trouble translating all that offense into tds.

as I said earlier wc running the ball will give lavergne problems. Lavergne has the best db's in the region and are very good against the pass.

I hope your right, Lavergne has a pretty good running back too though. Then with all those wr's. I seen them play when they came out to our jamboree. I know they've got talent.