Lavergne @ Wilson Central

dubcfan

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, their band played when the paramedics were putting Messick in the ambulance and our fans were standing and applauding for him. The football team and its coaches have no control over what the band does, so they can't be blamed for that, but it sure made us mad. Of course by that time all of us were pretty upset and very sensitive.

I guess a band person could say.....my tuba is going to whup your tuba's butt?

both bands played while they were getting him in the ambulance ----- it was halftime.

The Smyrna band directly caused TWO penalties on LaVergne's final drive adding TEN yards to the field goal attempt. Say what you want about the band, but don't get your panties all riled up because Smyrna's band actually plays in the stands instead of maybe banging on some drums.

Did I say anything about the final drive, or the outcome of the game?

There's a difference between playing during the game and playing whilst a player is down on the field in pain.

Did I say anything about the final drive, or the outcome of the game?

There's a difference between playing during the game and playing whilst a player is down on the field in pain.

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

You can't teach Respect Jack Black...you outta know that! Glad to see someone else on here besides me that saw things "differently"!! Let's go to WC and show some class, play 4 great quarters of football and may the ball find itself within the uprights every once in awhile!!! Amen!! Gonna be a great game...come out and show some Wolverine Pride!!!

quote above at 1:56pm -

"I personally can't stand soemone who puts a little note at the end of their about schools near Nascar tracks. That sounds real logical. NOT!"

................................................................................

I personally can't stand someone who can't spell "someone."

(maybe a nascar fan?)

quote above at 1:56pm -

"I personally can't stand soemone who puts a little note at the end of their about schools near Nascar tracks. That sounds real logical. NOT!"

................................................................................

I personally can't stand someone who can't spell "someone."

(maybe a nascar fan?)

Werent you the guy who posted about the nascar thing....and edited out? I couldve swore it was on your post earlier today /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I might be mistaken,If so im sorry.

tonight in Gladeville Wc will go one on one with the most exciting team in region 4-5a the wolverines of LaVergne high school. Tonight Im thinking LHS puts all frustration behind them with a 41-14 druming of the Wilcats. If you SMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LLLLLLLA! what HESTER is COOKING!