OOOLTEWAH VS OAK RIDGE

owlfanatic

I don't even understand what you're trying to say. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

So when you run clinton off the field 74-0. That is class and Respect. You people are insane where gone to see what happens friday. If you stop there offense you stop there Team. They only score on Big Plays not DRIVES...... Marsh realyl got stop by a 5-5 Oak Ridge team Last year so what the heck is the DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't care to be the grammar police, but your posts are terrible. Are you still in the 5th grade?

So when you run clinton off the field 74-0. That is class and Respect. You people are insane where we're gone going to see what happens friday. If you stop there their offense you stop there their Team. They only score on Big Plays not DRIVES...... Marsh realyl really got stop stopped by a 5-5 Oak Ridge team Last year so what the heck is the DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I am bipolar, You either like me or you do not, please check yes or no:)

Good morning to you both...... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Guess I'll have to check yes.... ( though ole bladerunner can be hard to get along with at times.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ) You have a safe trip down I 75... I'll be curious how this game plays out....

"Mr. Seed"

To "All" : There's a flu like bug going thru the school system in Blount County. Heard it's in th UT camp. Has it reared it's ugly head in Oakridge or made it to Hamilton County???

Good morning to you both...... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Guess I'll have to check yes.... ( though ole bladerunner can be hard to get along with at times.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ) You have a safe trip down I 75... I'll be curious how this game plays out....

"Mr. Seed"

To "All" : There's a flu like bug going thru the school system in Blount County. Heard it's in th UT camp. Has it reared it's ugly head in Oakridge or made it to Hamilton County???

Bug hitting Ooltewah right now.

Go Owls

"Mr. Seed"

I have already had a slight case of it & it is not pretty... Good luck to you 2 Tpoole..

I have already had a slight case of it & it is not pretty... Good luck to you 2 Tpoole..

Hope you feel better soon.. My son missed two days of school.. and your right, it's not pretty.. Hope I don't get it. I told him I'd spank his big "bottom" if I catch it...( he's 5ft 11in. 250 lbs. sophmore ) I probably need some help... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Hayseed