Predictions

TheGreatLineJudge

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched GPS and Hutch and was impressed with both teams,#1 and #2 were awesome for Hutch...Refs didn't call a in-the net on GPS in the 3rd game and after that the wheels came off for them.The girl ran into the post so they said she was not over the line.For GPS #7 seemed to have a kill whenever she got the chance.The first 3 games,both teams played very hard.We had the same refs in the next match and they left much to be desired.

Ok, I'll bite. Predictions and very honestly, not seeing most of these teams play means I wouldn't place any bets on them:AAA - Bwood, Ooltewah and Cent, DB advance with Ooltewah losing to Bwood in the finals.A/AA - Greenbrier, AC and KC, Page advance with KC losing to GreenbrierD2 (and I don't know if it's AA or A but) - Father Ryan and GPS in the finals with GPS winning.

Just so I can jinx all of my picks tomorrow, so far I picked the correct final 4's and final 2 and picked them in their "Pools" correctly, too!

Guest TheChosenOne

I watched GPS and Hutch and was impressed with both teams,#1 and #2 were awesome for Hutch...Refs didn't call a in-the net on GPS in the 3rd game and after that the wheels came off for them.The girl ran into the post so they said she was not over the line.For GPS #7 seemed to have a kill whenever she got the chance.The first 3 games,both teams played very hard.We had the same refs in the next match and they left much to be desired.

Another good one tonight. First game was not too good, but the next three were like a heavy weight fight. I felt bad for the young lady on GPS team who got clothes lined by the net. I am not sure if the ref's missed it or felt to bad for her to make the call.

You knew it was coming. My personal picks:

AAA: Brentwood

A/AA: Greenbrier

Division II-AA: Father Ryan

Division II-A: Harding (not even close)

Bring 'em!

GLJ, do I win the prize?? I believe I am the only one on here who picked them all correctly? Also, only missed one of the semis (that's what happens when you go with your heart). By the way, don't say I didn't pick Harding becasue I thought that was obvious enough!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Beat them? Yes. Soundly? Absolutely not! Watched the nightcap, and much like our game, cant figure out why GPS continually got away with lift after lift. Maybe they only enforce that rule in Memphis.

They did not get away with lift after lift, there were plentiful calls made evenly on both sides of the net.

It is ok to run into the ref stand... thats what the padding is on there for. Just because #12 ran into it does not mean she was under.

It is ok to run into the ref stand... thats what the padding is on there for. Just because #12 ran into it does not mean she was under.

Hey bruiser, no excuses here. Your team played great and thats why they are state champions. They deserve every honor they received. I know everyone down at GPS is so proud. Congradulations on a great season. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• A lot of people don’t realize how valuable JMO was. QB, safety, punter and holder on pat’s. Kid did it all. I fully believe if he was healthy Dburg would have made it to the ship last year. 
    • If Dyersburg quarterback who is also starting safety hadn’t got hurt it would of another blowout 
    • For perspective the county school I’m associated and graduated from only has 7,600 people in the entire county with a median age of roughly 47. That’s not very many 14-18 year olds to choose from. I think the football team had 25-28 kids or around there.  On the other hand Shelby County has 916,000+ with a median age of 36. This isn’t just about Shelby county, but all the big ones with huge economic advantages!  An urban/rural split would benefit tons of smaller schools that have to compete with counties with 120x the amount of people. Especially the ones who can pick and choose their players from a pool like that!   I also agree with Pujo about charter and magnets and they will eventually be phased into the private divisions because it is obviously an advantage plus all the funding! Add that county schools can’t go recruit outside of their county like charters and magnets! 
    • They should be starting next week and go from there.  They never do Spring Practice in April