Adamsville @ Halls!

utvol2

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Gpaw! I meant to come and meet you but some of the proud parents were screaming at

the coaches in my ear and I had to move down to the end of the bleachers by the fence! Things

got a little intense in the game after that and I just forgot! I do apologize and will try this week!

Trying to outthink the coaches is futile. They know what their gameplan is and how to achieve it. They are playing a chess match in order to win. They may call some plays in order to set up another play down to road. You can't read their minds. All a fan can do is look and judge techniques. Blocking , running, passing, catching, tackling, and execution. Even in execution you don't really know responsibility so you just quess. Of course the other area we can judge is the final result. I personally think from hearing the players talk that the coaches are doing a very good job. But you know the fans are always going to complain. The coaches know it goes with the territory. But I love the coaching staff. GO CARDINALS...................

Trying to outthink the coaches is futile. They know what their gameplan is and how to achieve it. They are playing a chess match in order to win. They may call some plays in order to set up another play down to road. You can't read their minds. All a fan can do is look and judge techniques. Blocking , running, passing, catching, tackling, and execution. Even in execution you don't really know responsibility so you just quess. Of course the other area we can judge is the final result. I personally think from hearing the players talk that the coaches are doing a very good job. But you know the fans are always going to complain. The coaches know it goes with the territory. But I love the coaching staff. GO CARDINALS...................

When they chose Brandon Gray for the coaching position, they made the correct call! I have known him for a very long time. I have spent time talking with him and encouraging him because being a coach doesn't mean you never get down. The one thing we don't have to worry about is Coach Gray skipping out on Adamsville! He has the players respect and the kids want to play hard for him, for their community, for their school and for themselves! Like myself he was, is and always will be a "CARDINAL"!

When they chose Brandon Gray for the coaching position, they made the correct call! I have known him for a very long time. I have spent time talking with him and encouraging him because being a coach doesn't mean you never get down. The one thing we don't have to worry about is Coach Gray skipping out on Adamsville! He has the players respect and the kids want to play hard for him, for their community, for their school and for themselves! Like myself he was, is and always will be a "CARDINAL"!

Brandon Gray is the most positive coach I have been around in a long time. He bleeds Cardinal Red. He loves his school and his players. In my humble opinion he is what coaches are suppose to be like. BRANDON GRAY for mayor. Go CARDINALS.........

Brandon Gray is the most positive coach I have been around in a long time. He bleeds Cardinal Red. He loves his school and his players. In my humble opinion he is what coaches are suppose to be like. BRANDON GRAY for mayor. Go CARDINALS.........

Shall we print the signs and cast our votes???????????????????????????????

Pusser was born in Finger, TN. Adamsville was his final home. As he has been dead for over 30 years, you can't really consider him a "The Living Legend" now can you?

Well I don't really want to call him The Dead Legend" That just doesnt seem right. One thing you must always remember. Legends Never Die. They simply live in spirit. I guarantee you, Buford Pusser's spirit still lives on in the Walking Tall town of Adamsville. I bet you can go up to any young lad on that ball club and they would know who Buford Pusser was. Am I correct? Because of a Legend like Buford being from Adamsville, I will go with those Cardinals in this game. Goodluck.