Adamsville @ Halls!

utvol2

If the cards want to run the ball and James decides he wants to run the ball then the mud does not hurt us. When fields are sloppy it benefits the offenses more than most people realize. The offensive players know when they are going to cut so they can make the proper adjustments, but the defense is just reacting and it can cause problems. I think the Cards will be well prepared for this game as it looks like if we win it we will be a wild card selection. I think 6-4 will be the best record of teams not finishing in the top 3 of their regions. There looks to be only 3 of those teams, so it looks good. The only problem is we would be a #8 seed and would draw the number one in that bracket. Camden, Milan, Goodpasture, are all possibilitiesfor us to draw. I will just be glad we made the playoffs 2 years in a row when we really were not expected to.

GO CARDS

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Josh hit a growth spurt over the next summer he will be a beast no one wants to face. He is pretty good now. I would like to see him get the all time tackles record. Might even get to hang his jersey next to his dad's

OK dude, I'm gettin fired up @ 11:30 @ night! Next thing you know I will need an oxygen tank!

I've got to go to bed but with the thoughts of a playoff game and the players returning next year you can't help but getting excited. Cardinal football is looking good for years to come. GO CARDINALS.....

I need to turn in too, but I will be back tomorrow with some more good stuff guys! Go Red Rage!

Some other stats that might be of interest: #6 Bradley Melton(Gpaw I think you know him), has

938 passing yards and is ranked #17 in the state as a QB!

Adamsville / State Avg.

Rushing Yards/Game: 142 / 123.7

Passing Yards/Game: 117.3 / 79.5

Total Yards/Game: 247.3 / 201.8

Tackles/Game: 45.3 / 49.3

Sacks/Game: .7 / 1.7

Points/Game: 23 / 15.7

#32 James Sanders is ranked #7 avg. 121.3 ypg with a total of 970 yds! Also has 106 receiving yds!

#6 Bradley Melton is Ranked #17 avg. 117.3 ypg passing and has hit "NINE" different receivers(unheard of)!

#7 AJ Damron is ranked #51(top 100) with 245 receiving yards!

#5 Zak Sheets is ranked #54(top 100) with 242 receiving yards!

#18 Patrick Irons is ranked #89(top 100) with 170 receiving yards!

Halls is averaging 12.5 ppg while giving up 27 ppg!

The stats are great and I'm so proud of him but the beauty of it all is there is so much more to come. I was trying to complare him with other Freshmen but there is only one other listed and that's at 98. I can see where he can improve in so many areas and has the ability and the coaches to get him where he needs to be. GO CARDINALS.....