Adamsville @ Halls!

utvol2

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it certainly does help find out who is versitle...my only thought on rain helping a weaker team...in perfect conditions the better team should always outperform...rain can cause the normal game to change which a strong team doesn't need...maybe I am wrong just a thought I have always had...either way I still think Cards take this one

it certainly does help find out who is versitle...my only thought on rain helping a weaker team...in perfect conditions the better team should always outperform...rain can cause the normal game to change which a strong team doesn't need...maybe I am wrong just a thought I have always had...either way I still think Cards take this one

I understand what your saying. I just believe that a team with speed (for example) has to rely more on their other abilities to win in the mud or rain. So everyone on both teams have to step up their game. I think it's great. It's how a lot of games used to be played. Love ol'time football.

Good points Jaxman! I remember a game @ Gleason in 1983 when I was a sophmore. Our

Allstate runningback/LB tore his knee up and more or less ended his career. The rain made

that field a mess that night! The rain that one day didn't only have an affect on that game,

I believe it changed the outcome of that season!(State Semi's instead of Finals). Just so

happens his son is now playing LB/FB for the Cards this year! #35(Already a good one!!!!!!)

Good points Jaxman! I remember a game @ Gleason in 1983 when I was a sophmore. Our

Allstate runningback/LB tore his knee up and more or less ended his career. The rain made

that field a mess that night! The rain that one day didn't only have an affect on that game,

I believe it changed the outcome of that season!(State Semi's instead of Finals). Just so

happens his son is now playing LB/FB for the Cards this year! #35(Already a good one!!!!!!)

Didn't know the story of his father but #35 is a real good player. Many good years ahead.

Didn't know the story of his father but #35 is a real good player. Many good years ahead.

Currently #35 Josh Carroll is leading West Tennessee and is tied for 2nd in the state

with 102 total tackles or an average of 12.8 per game!

1. Cody Cross-Grace Baptist Academy(Chatt)-103 total tackles!(12.9)

Tied with Josh @ 102 total tackles is Thomas Leamon of Clarksville Academy!

Currently #35 Josh Carroll is leading West Tennessee and is tied for 2nd in the state

with 102 total tackles or an average of 12.8 per game!

1. Cody Cross-Grace Baptist Academy(Chatt)-103 total tackles!(12.9)

Tied with Josh @ 102 total tackles is Thomas Leamon of Clarksville Academy!

Man thanks for the stats. I knew he was good but I didn't realize how he stacked up against others. Way to go Josh..

I believe the Cardinals will win rain or shine....GO CARDINALS..............