Adamsville @ Halls!

utvol2

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course we want to get in the playoffs but what I want even more is for us to play a full game as a team and everyone plays to their potential. The playoff will automatically be there if that happens. Adamsville has a tremendous amount of talent. We just need to get it all working at at same time. GO CARDINALS......

This has to be a win for the cards to even think about the playoffs. Looking at another thread it looks like a 6-4 record will be the best record for any team not securing the playoff spots 1-3 in their region. If A'ville wins this one and they lose to huntingdon then they could still be one of the wildcards. We need to show up and leave no doubt as to whether or not we want to play an extra game. Let's go cards win this won a little more easily than we did last week.

We need to work on getting our offensive lineman to move their feet when they are trying to

pass protect. You can't just push people to the side and think you are done! That is

getting Bradley killed in the backfield! No time to locate a receiver! Riversides' pass rush

was only good because our lineman acted like their feet were in concrete and didn't move

with the play! Now that I have that out of my system, let's go Red Rage and have a great

game this week!

Well Aville I hope you win here and beat Huntingdon and then I believe Sc could host a playoff if they dont win vs Camden and you could get in via wildcard.

Sorry guys but the only way you get to host a playoff game is for you guys to beat Camden and A'ville would have to beat Huntingdon. Stranger things have happened but I do not see both of them happening this year. Goodluck travelling to where ever you play.

We need to work on getting our offensive lineman to move their feet when they are trying to

pass protect. You can't just push people to the side and think you are done! That is

getting Bradley killed in the backfield! No time to locate a receiver! Riversides' pass rush

was only good because our lineman acted like their feet were in concrete and didn't move

with the play! Now that I have that out of my system, let's go Red Rage and have a great

game this week!

How true my feathered friend. I noticed something was wrong with our blockin schemes too. I think it is going to be worked on very hard this week in practice. Just might see some different things thi week when we take the field. If we ever decide to block at the point of attack whether it is the linemen or the receivers we might surprise ourselves how good we could be. Right now we have been winnin on sheer determination not execution. I guess that is a sign of our youth.

Hey UTVOL2 one thing for ya!

ROll TIDE!!

Red Rage let's go fightwin.

I know we are young and that youth has been showing all year, but I think at the end of the year we must show inprovement in every position. It's time to do it. Hey utvol2 you didn't come by and say hello. Were you are the game? GO CARDINALS.....

Sorry Gpaw! I meant to come and meet you but some of the proud parents were screaming at

the coaches in my ear and I had to move down to the end of the bleachers by the fence! Things

got a little intense in the game after that and I just forgot! I do apologize and will try this week!