Oakland vs. Siegel

Bacillum

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wonder what nance will do in this game? had a breakout game (232 yards) against a solid blackman defense that held smyrna to 240 total yards offense a few weeks ago.

oakland is known for their D also, this one will be real interesting with the rivalry/pico's oakland connection

siegal has monsters at both end positions at #6 and #1 a break away running back that culd've been doin it at oakland if he had got the chance in #25 and i just feel they are more confident now that they kno they have a shot still so im goin with siegal by 14

Pico ain't the only guy to leave Oakland for the Stars.

I said it after smyrna beat siegel that siegel had a better team than they showed and I even continued to say even though they were losing I still did not understand it because they have the players.

#6- stud de

#5 - good athlete

#25 - good tb break away speed

defensive line is very good

based on the above I just thought they should be winning more games

its amazing how winning begats well ----- winning. they have won 3 in a row 3 out of 4 and 5 out of the last 7.

As much as I would like for oakland to win ( they need a break for a lot of reasons) I have to go with siegel

they have the talent and will come into this game with more confidence.

however this is also exactly the type game siegel loses

Yeh siegel lost in a heartbreaker last year at home so i'm guessing thats why oakland didnt mind it being back here. Same going with siegel playing 2yrs in a row at riverdale b/c we play them better there. Siegel has lost these kinda games in the past but with the talent we have we're trying to just go one game at a time b/c in this region top to bottom anybody can beat anybody.