Oakland vs. Siegel

Bacillum

Watson said their noseguard is the softest fat doughboy we will see all year. Pico runs wild all night threw that pityful line. Oakland is trash. Everyone who goes there belongs in a dumpster. Our defense will hold chokeland to 0 points as in a shutout. E-z win.Then we will kick Lebanon's sorry butt to.

That is pretty funny. Barrett will get a kick out of that.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You sure are cocky, arent you Baxter? How many times has Siegel made playoff history? I wonder about posters like you who have to put everyone at a whole school down as garbage. You and Pico sound like you are two of a kind. It goes to show you that Oakland has more class than that. BTW, I don't think Siegel can take anything for granted. Just go on thinking it will be an easy win for you....

You sure are cocky, arent you Baxter? How many times has Siegel made playoff history? I wonder about posters like you who have to put everyone at a whole school down as garbage. You and Pico sound like you are two of a kind. It goes to show you that Oakland has more class than that. BTW, I don't think Siegel can take anything for granted. Just go on thinking it will be an easy win for you....

Now nobody knows if Pico said anything so dont throw his name into this.........that just means you actually believe what baxter has been saying

Watson said their noseguard is the softest fat doughboy we will see all year. Pico runs wild all night threw that pityful line. Oakland is trash. Everyone who goes there belongs in a dumpster. Our defense will hold chokeland to 0 points as in a shutout. E-z win.Then we will kick Lebanon's sorry butt to.

Dude just get off coacht and quit running your mouth. im' a siegel senior football player who accually plays and watson never said any of that stuff about any oakland player your riduculous you need to be removed from this site the way you bad mouth everybody "supposed" to be for siegel i dont like your attitude on here and neither does anybody else i'll side with any oakland player on here that you need to shut it. I play o-line and oaklands d-line i will give them there creds the guy in the middle isnt a "soft dough boy" he clogs up holes and elrod and #9 shoot inside like no other so unless you step on the feild every friday i dont want to see you saying stuff like that about any team. This site isnt for bad mouth trashing anybody you can state your opinions and your reasoning behind it but dont disrespect anybody i dont care who they play for.

baxters gonna get his from half the football team if he doesnt shut his mouth we're all just trying as hard as we can through the week to put a gameplan together to win on fridays. Pico didnt say any of this he is looking for revenge but he is friends with many of the oakland players as are most of us on the team pico doesnt like the coach but thats on his terms b/c of what happened. he's a great kid with alot of respect none the less idk how he was at oakland but thats how he is here and he's a great friend. So leave his name out of anything that isnt having to do with the game. HUGE game tomorrow for both sides and i'm hittin the bed.

I should have known that baxter would crawl back out from under his rock. I ignore what he says b/c he is not credible at all. I know the Oakland team has respect for as we do all our competitors.

I can assure you that Barrett is NOT soft in any way. Just ask Sonny Gray what he thinks.

This game has become a HUGE rivalry. Oakland has the edge in the series and even though we don't have a shot at any post season play, we can do 2 things tonight. We can be a spoiler to Siegel's hope at the playoffs and we can keep the series between the two schools' history clearly in Oakland's favor. That will look real nice on the website.

We can't let our emotions be a factor tonight and let them affect our play. Mental mistakes have cost us all year, and we have got to come out focused. That means everyone on the team has to be mentally tough. You can't play around after school . Your game face has to be firmly on your face and concentrate on your plays and what your coaches told you to be ready for. If something goes wrong, we can't get down. We have to play like we did last week...when we FOUGHT and we supported on the sidelines . Keep their spirits up when you aren't in the game. This game is yours guys......you just have to believe it and FINISH STRONG! Encourage each other, and don't let anyone get down. Every play is important and crucial .....every single tackle must be made. Every block must be made for the chains to move. Concentration at the line...looking at the BALL....and firing off hard. Don't be tricked and don't get blindsided. They want this one just as much as we do and they aren't rolling over for you. And just remember.....when you are exhausted and weary and don't think you can hit one more time or run one more play or make one more step....b/c your body is battered and tired ...just remember..

BRANDON MESSICK would give everything he has in the world to be suited up in your place. So just count your blessings that YOU are out there and make the play for HIM.

TONIGHT BELONGS TO YOU, OAKLAND!

I should have known that baxter would crawl back out from under his rock. I ignore what he says b/c he is not credible at all. I know the Oakland team has respect for as we do all our competitors.

I can assure you that Barrett is NOT soft in any way. Just ask Sonny Gray what he thinks.

This game has become a HUGE rivalry. Oakland has the edge in the series and even though we don't have a shot at any post season play, we can do 2 things tonight. We can be a spoiler to Siegel's hope at the playoffs and we can keep the series between the two schools' history clearly in Oakland's favor. That will look real nice on the website.

We can't let our emotions be a factor tonight and let them affect our play. Mental mistakes have cost us all year, and we have got to come out focused. That means everyone on the team has to be mentally tough. You can't play around after school . Your game face has to be firmly on your face and concentrate on your plays and what your coaches told you to be ready for. If something goes wrong, we can't get down. We have to play like we did last week...when we FOUGHT and we supported on the sidelines . Keep their spirits up when you aren't in the game. This game is yours guys......you just have to believe it and FINISH STRONG! Encourage each other, and don't let anyone get down. Every play is important and crucial .....every single tackle must be made. Every block must be made for the chains to move. Concentration at the line...looking at the BALL....and firing off hard. Don't be tricked and don't get blindsided. They want this one just as much as we do and they aren't rolling over for you. And just remember.....when you are exhausted and weary and don't think you can hit one more time or run one more play or make one more step....b/c your body is battered and tired ...just remember..

BRANDON MESSICK would give everything he has in the world to be suited up in your place. So just count your blessings that YOU are out there and make the play for HIM.

TONIGHT BELONGS TO YOU, OAKLAND!

By the way, how is Brandon? Ignore Davidbaxter, he's an idiot! All teams in this district has respect for each other. Any one of them could win on any given night.

By the way, how is Brandon? Ignore Davidbaxter, he's an idiot! All teams in this district has respect for each other. Any one of them could win on any given night.

Brandon is doing fine, he is at school and attending classes. He says that the recent cold weather bothers him a little. He should be at the game tonight, wearing his jersey.