Oneida's off week

scalper

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

S-limp......Dude, your flyin' off the chicken wing! You might just have a ring, lord knows you can probably find one down at the local pawn shop. All I'm sayin' is.....you've come in a little high for your landing, Ace....and your running out of ship! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I'm not real sure that the fellows on the team think it is the best idea that you crow over a one point win in week 1 of the season......especially when that team(Oneida) returns almost every player to a position he played in the previous year, in that aforementioned ONE POINT LOSS. If I'm not mistaken, the Tigers are pretty top heavy with upperclassmen this season, which would mean they will have some holes to fill. But seriously dude, throwing that H-bomb crap out just sets yourself up for more hostility. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" And all along I thought you might just be a G.O.B. (Good Ole Boy). ChUmp might have to crack on you!

Kazito Corolone /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Hey Kaz, sorry man, don't know what got in to me. You have been reading my stuff long enough now to know what I am about. I like to cut up and get a good laugh. chUmp was just kind of whining after we beat you guys so I just had to call him on it. By the way, if you are trying to scare me about playing you all next year, it is not working. Did he ever get that time machine fixed?

S-limp, I don't have to scare you.....I'm guessing you don't play anymore. Even when our teams play next season, I wouldn't expect anyone to show fear......it is football, ain't it? You could just say I'm trying to provide light, so you can see the runway! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Kaz