Oneida's off week

scalper

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

S-limp, if your really craving an autograph, perhaps you can stand on Alcoa's sideline and ask some of the Tornadoes. I'm sure they will happy to sign for you. Seeing that they might sit as long as......the whole second half! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I'm just nasty this week, sorry. Don't take me too seriously, I'm just playing with you. I doubt this will provide much bulletin board material for you, since everyone knows I'm an Indian! Whomp'em! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Kazzanjaro /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

S-limp, if your really craving an autograph, perhaps you can stand on Alcoa's sideline and ask some of the Tornadoes. I'm sure they will happy to sign for you. Seeing that they might sit as long as......the whole second half! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I'm just nasty this week, sorry. Don't take me too seriously, I'm just playing with you. I doubt this will provide much bulletin board material for you, since everyone knows I'm an Indian! Whomp'em! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Kazzanjaro /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Kaz, don't be such a sore loser. It doesn't matter how badly Alcoa beats us, we still beat you. Why do you always reply when I post for chUmp? Do you 2 have something going on you would like to tell us about?

I know him.......everyone around here has each others back......your hatin' on a brother, so. And don't worry, I know this season we don't hold a candle to the Tornadoes. We would give it our best shot, but alas, it wouldn't be good enough. Rockwood better get it done like you say, because Alcoa isn't going to get any easier any time soon! Odds are if you don't get them now, /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> while they are still breaking in some youngin's! Then you can kiss beating them future good-bye. Hang on tight to HUGE one point win......I think you'll see a different animal Friday Night. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Kazito

I would rather win by a point than lose by a point. It is just a shame that chUmp has to have his boyfriend take up for him. But I guess that is how you all kick it in Oneida.

Dont know either one of them personally, but your a punk who needs to get a life. State champ has a ring, and you don't. Get off of his back. There is a sorority here called LAMBA that's for trans,homo, etc. You should look into joining since your so obsessed with homosexuality.