Smyrna vs Riverdale

82cat

The way Ferguson hates Riverdale I'm not going to hold my breath on that one...besides, I don't think we would ask.

remember collins is at oakland so that counts for something, and since oakland has established its not exclusively for football the principals might have the say in that matter...who knows

Warrior fans Paul Boykin is the titans high school player of the week and will be featured on the Jeff Fisher show tonight on channel 2 at 7:00. some of his teammates will join him also

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Oaklands indoor facility even totally finished yet?

There is always the place R'dale has used in the past about halfway between Smyrna and the Boro also or did it burn down?

My main question is Smyrna gonna have tow trucks handy to get cars out of the mud if we park in the field they normally park folks in? May have to take the 'clones' 4wd or maybe 'Bud' will let me use HIS paved parking spot. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Congrats to Boykin for being named Jeff Fishers High School Player of the week. Look for him tonight on the Jeff Fisher show on channel 2. He had an awesome game friday against wilson central on both sides of the ball. Look for him to again be a big factor this week against Smyrna. This Riverdale team is on a roll and are starting to see the finish line and have never been so focused. The bitter memory of last years region playoff will be washed from the mouths on firday night....Go Warriors...one game at a time!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

congrats to paul boykin hes got some talent im sure he will help out the warriors with the win this friday night

congrats to paul boykin hes got some talent im sure he will help out the warriors with the win this friday night

Congrats Paul....Glad 2 have u back FULL THROTTLE!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> we sure missed you those games u were out...The whole team played really well last week & I am sure the coaches are keeping them focused for this week.. GREAT COACHING!! GREAT TEAMWORK!!! GOOD LUCK WARRIORS!!! "BELIEVE" LOL

If it was soccer and not football, Riverdale would have won 56-9 on combined score

BTW, Coach Rankin was 194-25 for a .885 winning PCT. Coach Aydelott? 19-2, .905 PCT.

Coach Rankin took over a 3-7 team and went 4-6 his first year and then 10-1 his second season....

Coach Aydelott is a hail mary and a missed FG (or some could say another hail mary) from being at least 21-0..... Not bad for 21 ball games out of the chute....

Limmy, let's not forget that Rankin coached 219 games at RHS, Aydelott has coached 21. This is only 10% of the amount of games that Rankin coached. I do believe that Rankin's last year the team was 14-1, having lost in the semi-finals. Aydelott was 11-2 last year, and lost in the 3rd round. So as you can see Limmy, this is the rest of the story.

Close game? Thats what they were saying about Wilson Cental last week but it turn out be almost another shutout baring one busted play by Wilson Central. The big difference between these two teams is that Riverdale has found away to win every week and has gotten better each week while Smyrna has just rested on there 2 star offense. The riverdale defense will once again step up and dominate in this game. This group of seniors hasnt forgotten the region playoffs from last year and they will be ready.....go Warriors!!!

Riverdale should run away with it. As you say they will dominate the game.

Limmy, let's not forget that Rankin coached 219 games at RHS, Aydelott has coached 21. This is only 10% of the amount of games that Rankin coached. I do believe that Rankin's last year the team was 14-1, having lost in the semi-finals. Aydelott was 11-2 last year, and lost in the 3rd round. So as you can see Limmy, this is the rest of the story.

Who is Limmy? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

So Coach Rankin was 16-0 vs Smyrna and Coach Aydelott is 1-1 vs Smyrna. I guess you are telling me losing to Smyna is like losing to Vanderbilt or Navy or Columbia or something?

/cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Who is Limmy? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

So Coach Rankin was 16-0 vs Smyrna and Coach Aydelott is 1-1 vs Smyrna. I guess you are telling me losing to Smyna is like losing to Vanderbilt or Navy or Columbia or something?

/cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Limbaugh,

You are the one giving statistics. I was pointing out how skewed they are. You need to allow Aydelott the same amount of time that Rankin was there berfore anointing him king. I will agree with cat, we will be lucky to stay on the field with the warriors.