Crockett vs Southside

Ratherberacin

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Croccket co. will bring everything they have to this game. These two teams don't like each other. They are some what of a rival. If they played like they did aginst drysburg they will beat South Side by two tds. I think they get the win Crockett co 28 Jackson SS 13

i have to agree . . . we dont like each other!!! i know first hand cause i was part of it!!! but on the other hand the last time these 2 teams met the seniors were freshman!!! both teams will still bring there A games but it want be your typical southside crockett game cause they havent experienced it themselves but they still know what its all about so i still expect a good game!!!!

Crockett Legend, let me introduce myself. I am The Living Legend. It is nice to meet other Legends such as myself on these boards. Crockett County has a Living Legend walking their sideline don't they? I consider P.A. Pratt a true Living Legend. Crockett County went through a great run a few years back and it seemed like they went deep every year.

The James kid runs hard

Yeah he's a big fb(6-2 230) and he runs hard and hits hard. I think for SS to have a chance they will have to spread it out. The wing t just doesn't get it done. I have no clue why the went to it against Bolivar. There best runs and passes came with two wr's. Hope the get away from the boring wing t.