District 11-AAA

TnScout11

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for being absent "peeps"!

I guess going on a mission trip and helping out people in need is a crime?

Seems like Phillyfan has calmed down, but I'm sure he thinks the Rebels are still invincible! Nice 1-2 record over the break........JK I am sure those teams were great!

Yes the Raiders are down, but they did beat Franklin!

I like to hear that M.Young at Franklin is tearing it up, that's the kid I saw this summer!

Why isn't Antioch and Franklin in the top 10 AP, is that like a west tn poll?

Oh yeah, until it changes, district 12AAA is still better, show me something D-11 and then I will eat some crow! Other than that, tournaments are getting closer and closer!

What do you think Phillyfan about Brentwood at Franklin, I might skip the metro games and make the trip, will it be worth it?

Welcome back Ball Boy. Even though we do not see eye to eye on most things, it is still fun to get you riled up. To answer some of your questions on this post. The Raiders did not be Frankin...Freddy Carpenter did, ask anybody on either side who was there. The Rebels did go 1-2 in Florida against good competition, but we should have won those games. The 2 teams who beat us would both finish second in Metro. D12 is not better, just Antioch, everybody else is average. Stratford beat McGavock, everybody in D11 who played Stratford, beat them. Friday night's game should be good because of the rivalry and King coaching. I'd take Johnson overday. The fact that they could only score 44 last nigth againdst Hillsboro bothers me. I was hoping for a challenge Fridat night.

i see brentwood coming out too hyped up and losing it big like ravenwood did, same scenario, team from the same city playing, its not looking good...

anybody see the cheap shot morris took from independence on tuesday? i did and i almost did something i probably can't say on hear to the guy who didn't call it intentional after calling a technical on rhs earlier in the game. morris left the game for about 5 minutes, but came back bandaged up on brow and played well to finish up but is probable to play friday cause he may hvae gotten a small concussion... other than that, it was a great game of two teams going at it. ravenwood shot a game high season record 35 free throws! the reason the score was close was because they only converted 20 of them... if they want a shot at taking district they have to become aces from the line, especially if they can get there that many times

Ravenwood will win, i'll bet my first kid on it... maybe my first girl

Pretty strong words bud. Maybe you should let your team's play do the talking. Otherwise, I may show up to your house 7 years from with your ex-girlfiend and adoption papers.

From what I hear, Drew is a game-time decision. His injury (mid foot sprain) isn't serious, but its hard to treat, and it can be pretty painful when it acts up. While he will not be 100%, he still brings alot of power to the inside game. He played injured through most of the Freesport Tourny and still averaged over 20 a game. Our guard play is rapidly improving as the season progresses, as Ty Jones scored a career high 18 points to lead CHS over Hillwood. Allante is starting to become a more consistent shooter, and is coming off an MVP performance in Freesport. Stroop is becoming one of the best defensive players in the district, averaging about a block and two steals a game and is averaging double-figures in rebounds. All three of those guys will need to have big games this week in order to get this done.

Do you fellas realize that Franklin is in your district, I know Phillyfan is crazy, but nobody in the district seems to challenge those boys, and according to CHS 2007, the cougars have more talent? Why do Ravenwood fans think they will "take district"? Do they believe that fo sure?

Go through the last post and tell me where I said, "the Cougars have more talent."

Or are you just being ignorant again?