Greenbrier at Macon County

GreenbrierCat2

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOOD LUCK GUYS!! I know you still have a little fight left there inside ya. For some of you seniors this will be your last time on a field playing the game that you love most. Put all the other behind you cause there is nothing we can do about the past. Correct the mistakes and come out winners. Nothing is impossible but I think you know that. I still beleive in ya and so do others. PLay this game with so much intesity knowing that you gave your all and did your best.

Congrats to all the seniors...football, band and cheerleaders. Last night to play on your home field. Give it all you got!!! I've enjoyed watching you these past 4 years (and jr. high years, too).

GO BIG BLUE /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It's been a good run hasn't it Tigerfan, with watching them all grown into young men and ladies. It don't seem like ours should even be graduating does it? Heres too our seniors a salute to you and may God bless all of you in whatever you pursue.

Thanks Tigers for 4 wonderful years of Tiger Football, Band and Cheerleading. I am sure it will be an emotional night for parents, students and friends, take it all in, and then turn that emotion into fuel for the game. Take pride in that "T" on the side of your helmets, the MACON on your cheerleading uniform and the blue band uniform you wear. Think of all the past Tigers that have worn them. Make them proud tonight. You guys & ladies may not realize it right now, but you are the pride and the glue of the community that you pull together every friday night...you are a inspiration regardless of the outcome of a game. So GO Tigers,hit somebody, cheer your loudest and best, and play that pep song to the best of your ability! GO MACON!

TIGER PRIDE!

Thanks Tigers for 4 wonderful years of Tiger Football, Band and Cheerleading. I am sure it will be an emotional night for parents, students and friends, take it all in, and then turn that emotion into fuel for the game. Take pride in that "T" on the side of your helmets, the MACON on your cheerleading uniform and the blue band uniform you wear. Think of all the past Tigers that have worn them. Make them proud tonight. You guys & ladies may not realize it right now, but you are the pride and the glue of the community that you pull together every friday night...you are a inspiration regardless of the outcome of a game. So GO Tigers,hit somebody, cheer your loudest and best, and play that pep song to the best of your ability! GO MACON!

TIGER PRIDE!

Well put. See ya tonight tnchad.

The ULTRA Greenbrier pep rally should be going on about right now at the 'Boro where a lot of the school is there cheering on our Lady Cats VB team! They just won the A-AA Championship! I know that the Bobcats football team has been supporting them greatly and with the adrenalin pumping through Greenbrier it should be a energetic game tonight at Lafayette!

Just three more hours (or so) and we'll get this thing started! Go ahead, Bobcats, Make MY day. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

The ULTRA Greenbrier pep rally should be going on about right now at the 'Boro where a lot of the school is there cheering on our Lady Cats VB team! They just won the A-AA Championship! I know that the Bobcats football team has been supporting them greatly and with the adrenalin pumping through Greenbrier it should be a energetic game tonight at Lafayette!

Just three more hours (or so) and we'll get this thing started! Go ahead, Bobcats, Make MY day. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Congratulations Lady Cats' on the Volleyball State Championship from Tiger Country!!!!

1....2....3......___ ________!!!!