Sullivan South vs. Elizabethton

nomore

I believe that some of the Johnson County folks are still a little sore about the game that they got "ground into the ground". Its ok. Well play the game just like everyone else. Its gonna be a good game. I gurantee its going to be closer than what people think. Im gonna take THS in that game also.

I'm not sore. the vikings did more than grind us in the ground they kicked our butt. All this crap about bad calls, bull we got beat cut and dry. The only reason I said what I did is I want South to win Curt Phillips #10 is getting ready to hit the NCAA and I would just like to see him win the MLC his senior year, sore has nothing to do with it. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sore. the vikings did more than grind us in the ground they kicked our butt. All this crap about bad calls, bull we got beat cut and dry. The only reason I said what I did is I want South to win Curt Phillips #10 is getting ready to hit the NCAA and I would just like to see him win the MLC his senior year, sore has nothing to do with it. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Ok I see where your coming from. The only reason that I want THS to win is because I am tired of everyone saying that South is going to kill THS. I want it to be a good game. This decides the conference, it HAS to be a good game. I was not directing that previous post at you so i meant no offense to you. I apologize. And i cant wait to see Curt playing next year on TV. Talk about weird. Playing against him a year ago to being on TV.

Ps. Thanks for being a good sport about the game.

Ok I see where your coming from. The only reason that I want THS to win is because I am tired of everyone saying that South is going to kill THS. I want it to be a good game. This decides the conference, it HAS to be a good game. I was not directing that previous post at you so i meant no offense to you. I apologize. And i cant wait to see Curt playing next year on TV. Talk about weird. Playing against him a year ago to being on TV.

It will be the game of the season in the MLC as long as both teams don't look past this week. It will be good to see a local make it to the big time it's been a while. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

It's admirable to see people actually being proud to have been on the field with Curt. Because he did not look down on any of you. He gave you all the respect deserved. He will not look past each week. When he said, "We will not lose another game" it was his ultra-high standard of self motivation speaking. He is a winner and plays to win. You, South's opponents, see it in a much different light than his teammates see him. You can see him from a point of view that we will never be able to. That is a unique oppontunity. He has not peaked yet. There are goals that were set early in the season in regards to method of play that have not been addressed as of yet. Look for Curt to open yet a new chapter for an exciting finale of a brilliant career.

While South and Phillips have been racking up impressive stats, THS has been winning in a workmanlike manner and getting better every week.

I don't think most knowledgable fans have been saying South is going to kill THS. In fact, I go back to last year's upset win by South at the Stone Castle as one of the defining wins in SS history. THS was the better team last year and South outcoached and outplayed them. The reverse could happen this year. Let's hope everyone takes care of business this week and set up a great week 10 matchup.

While South and Phillips have been racking up impressive stats, THS has been winning in a workmanlike manner and getting better every week.

I don't think most knowledgable fans have been saying South is going to kill THS. In fact, I go back to last year's upset win by South at the Stone Castle as one of the defining wins in SS history. THS was the better team last year and South outcoached and outplayed them. The reverse could happen this year. Let's hope everyone takes care of business this week and set up a great week 10 matchup.

Agreed.

I agree!! Great post! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

South will kill THS. And last year was not an upset. First though, Betsy must be spanked.

[/quot

seeing him play on tv huh? Have u saw wisconsin's roster they have 7 qbs now there is a fight