Warren County

14pioneers

Well it won't get that much better. When Warren Co comes into 8-AAA in 2 years. Whenever Stewarts Creek high opens in Northwest Murfreesboro.

Where did you hear that from? I had a friend of mine tell me that last year, but I thought he was just kidding. I personally would not welcome the change, its enjoyable for me to watch the good basketball being played in our district and would not look forward to trips to Lawrence County or Fayetville.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wOW! gONE A WEEK AND IT ALL GOES TO POT! If anyone remembers I HAVE STATED (YEARLY) that the whole program needs to be blown up- bottom/up. Whenever no one tries from up top TRIES NOT TO make changes or help for a program, it does fall on the HEAD COACH! It's the excuse factor to fall back on, and yes she was considered the savior in elementary ball whenever she promisd all the parents she could do the job. wink.wink. Chica, if you're putting all your apples in the cart- make sure your girl gets the MVP award at the end of the year. I want the girls to do sooo bad I can't see straight, I only discourage the decision making from the chiefs. NOT THE GIRLS! So, you can't twist my words to where people might not like me. Trust me, it's hard not to like me.

wOW! gONE A WEEK AND IT ALL GOES TO POT! If anyone remembers I HAVE STATED (YEARLY) that the whole program needs to be blown up- bottom/up. Whenever no one tries from up top TRIES NOT TO make changes or help for a program, it does fall on the HEAD COACH! It's the excuse factor to fall back on, and yes she was considered the savior in elementary ball whenever she promisd all the parents she could do the job. wink.wink. Chica, if you're putting all your apples in the cart- make sure your girl gets the MVP award at the end of the year. I want the girls to do sooo bad I can't see straight, I only discourage the decision making from the chiefs. NOT THE GIRLS! So, you can't twist my words to where people might not like me. Trust me, it's hard not to like me.

Sorry, Chris no I do not like you. I played for you did not like you then and do not like you now. You know this has nothing to do with basketball it is personal. If you cared about the program you would quit dogging it and the coach. It is because of people like you she has lost the fight before the young players ever get there. If people like you tried to help/or change the program more and we still lost then yes maybe we can put all the blame on the head coach.

Where did you hear that from? I had a friend of mine tell me that last year, but I thought he was just kidding. I personally would not welcome the change, its enjoyable for me to watch the good basketball being played in our district and would not look forward to trips to Lawrence County or Fayetville.

i have that rumor for a year now too

Wow, sure got quiet once people started naming names!

About "liking" coaches, I never played for one coach that I liked whether it was baseball, football, track, soccer, basketball, or boxing --- but, I respected everyone of them and my parents would have accepted nothing less from me than that I respect them. You should have enough self respect and respect for your team mates to do your best regardless of whether you "like" the coach or not.