mjuhb

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.tssaa.org/Handbook/soccer.pdf

See III.D for A/AA and AAA

Different rules for Division II

Got it. Looks like DII will be the luck of the coin flip by the E. D. If they don't like the results, they can flip again. Why not just flip for placement and save all the expenses. In fact, we could let the refs flip and blame them for the crummy results.

Greeneville is a Bi-polar team - great one game and flat the next. If they can get their heads together and concentrate on last year's sectional game with Bearden and not this year's blow-out, it could be a very good game. If they come in on the down side of their bi-polar disease it wont be pretty. Without a doubt, they've got the talent to be the spoiler - just depends on which team shows up.

Tullahoma is a Bi-Polar Team also

the girls play like they've never seen a passing drill or never played a small sided game before in their lives

siegel and coffee co fans can tell you

Tullahoma is a Bi-Polar Team also

the girls play like they've never seen a passing drill or never played a small sided game before in their lives

siegel and coffee co fans can tell you

mjuhb,

I have always wondered where and when you played soccer?? Where did you learn about soccer and have the info to make such comments and lists that you do??

Your experience comes from ...???? where??

just curious,

thanks in advance...

mjuhb,

I have always wondered where and when you played soccer?? Where did you learn about soccer and have the info to make such comments and lists that you do??

Your experience comes from ...???? where??

just curious,

thanks in advance...

MJUHB is right the girls Field Vision has never been all that good. I noticed the girls never did there 4x4x4x4 passing drill. Nor there crossing drill before the game wednesday night. Coach Chadwick whole system is build on being able to switch the point of attack to the weak side. Plus if you talk to him he is a good resource for soccer.

No mjuhb never played soccer in high school but he is a good servent to the program. Wednesday night he was helping repair the field, fixing the nets, shagging balls during warm-ups and helping put the tint over the home bench. I don't think Coach Chadwick would complain about what he does for the girls and program. Love Him or Hate Him but MJUHB has always been a strong supporter of THS athletics.

Actually, it is just that Tullohoma is a bad team playing a weak schedule in a weak district and region. They get an inflated ranking and when it comes to crunch time (ie, playing a team that is actually of some kind of caliber, like Siegel) they lose - because at the end of the day they are not that good...period. Cleveland is the same song...second verse, just getting lucky at the right times...they will make no noise after tonight, assuming they give Siegel any kind of game (though without Langworthy they might). The weakest of three teams came from that region, but that is why you play the games. Cleveland is not that strong of a team...just fortunate to play a banged up Ooltewah and Soddy team at the right time, not to mention there is little class among the players and parents, probably reflective of the class of their coach, who has the sideline etiquette of a teenager. The sooner they get the guys coach in charge of both programs the better.

Boy Stam. What do you have against Cleveland's Andy Byrd??

Never played soccer in high school, and yet he presumes to rank high school soccer teams on a weekly basis? Interesting....

He knows more about TN highschool soccer than any other person I have met (former soccer players included). I don't always agree with his opinions, but he does an amazing job just keeping track of the "goings on" statewide.

He knows more about TN highschool soccer than any other person I have met (former soccer players included). I don't always agree with his opinions, but he does an amazing job just keeping track of the "goings on" statewide.

Agreed, G. I would never have guessed that mj had never played in high school. While I have only started posting this year, I have checked in on this site for quite some time. MJ does a great job. Thanks, MJ, by the way. I do not know if you are thanked enough - at the very least, you give us all something to post and talk about, but I, for one, while not always agreeing with your picks, find that you do have your finger on the pulse of TN high school soccer. You have done a great job this season...keep up the good work.

Stamford, take a couple of deep breaths and relax. There is only one team that ends their season on a winning note. I do not think that this site is the best of places for therapeutic venting. Teams play when they have to play, and they play the hands they are dealt. Sure, some teams have injuries to deal with. Sure, some teams have an easier road to sub-state. But, at the end of the day, the fact remains...only one team (in each classification that is) ends their season on a winning note.

Good luck to all in sub-state and state tournament. I really wish we could have found a way to be there with you. It just wasn't meant to be this year for us.