Best SHOOTERS in EAST TENN.

Fanofall

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skylar had a great summer with the Midstate Ballerz and was MVP of the State Tourney. Had some great games including one that he hit 7 3's in a quarter. He is being recruited by lots of D1 schools including some SEC schools which have been by to visit. He is still in Football as they will play Fulton tonight. It will take a few weeks for him to get in Bball condition, but look for him to have a big year. He has grown to 6'3".

Skylar had a great summer with the Midstate Ballerz and was MVP of the State Tourney. Had some great games including one that he hit 7 3's in a quarter. He is being recruited by lots of D1 schools including some SEC schools which have been by to visit. He is still in Football as they will play Fulton tonight. It will take a few weeks for him to get in Bball condition, but look for him to have a big year. He has grown to 6'3".

Curtis McKoy from CSAS can shoot the rock

i think fanofall has got some good picks i think snapp is a good pic and a good shooter but....... he has to last all year and when not on PASS this will make him look better in my option........... now for Simply D Baby 10 i really dont think u have seen this freshman play very much i for 1 have and very impressed and dont think u are making a fair statment for this kid " in the love for the game or for the player he is" sounds like its alittle personal otion to me but........ i could be wrong wouldnt be a 1st now for my option on the freshman he and other players on the east team could be a great year if used right the freshman that "Simply D Baby 10" dont see much in would be great @ #1 and snapp @2 deadly combo in my option but we will see and now.......... on korey deeds hes a great corner and wing shooter and hes growing as a player it will be great to see where he goes this year and another that is left out is dellin favor hes a outside shooter and great one if thats what hes told to do and yes snapp is a good shooter but averages should be look at too just my 2 cents but as far as fanofan's list i agree with it for the most part and........ thurs night we may be able to talk alittle more about this

Dylan Powers from Lenoir City is a shooting sensation. I have personally witnessed him make 86 out of 100 3's in shooting practice. It has been reported that he made 90 this fall. If you leave him open you will be sorry. He is only a sophomore. The best shooter I have ever seen at his age, heck maybe any age.

I agree with you. Plus I would like to add Tyler Hood. I wish both boys good luck this year. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Im not sure about all of East TN but i know the Big 9.

1. Issac Snapp Sullivan East

2. Odem from Science Hill

3. Keith Cradic Volunteer

4. Koree Deeb Sullivan East

5. Rock from Central

Snapp is the best and can't be beat.

McConnel at DB

Halverson at DB

Lambert at Maryville

Odem at Science Hill

I think the Freshman at East , Jordan Cross, WILL compete this year. Lot of talent there and he'll catch on fast. Sharp kid and willing to work hard. Don't count him out.