• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just like all the other games

hampton 40 cloudland 14

cloudland loses in first round of playoffs,

unaka will be jellico, they will lose oneida

grace will beat cosby, they will lose to coalfield

hampton will play bad teams until the 3rd round then get beat

You barely passed, You got 3 out of 4 right, that gives you a 75.

Me and Alliance 34 were standing in front of you tonight during the first quarter. We were going to introduce ourselves. But we figured that would have been kinda weird since we have never talked to you in our lives...

I'm a friendly sort ,I'd like to meet you fellers. Was really proud of the way we played tonight. Total team effort.

just like all the other games

hampton 40 cloudland 14

cloudland loses in first round of playoffs,

unaka will be jellico, they will lose oneida

grace will beat cosby, they will lose to coalfield

hampton will play bad teams until the 3rd round then get beat

After giving this a little thought, I think you may have several things wrong, You failed

I'm going to be realistic in this one. I love our little offensive line. They've played their guts out this year, but they are out-manned at every position. The biggest difference between Cloudland and Hampton is on the line where Hampton is much bigger and more powerful. Our defensive front will have to play over their heads just to slow Hamptons running game down. They will have to out play Hampton's offensive line every single play. On the offensive side of the ball, we will have to do many different things to keep Hampton's awesome defense on its toes. Rolling Jordan out, gives a pass and run option. I think Robbie should do it more. It worked well against Grace. I don't see us getting much up the middle. If we can keep the Hampton front four from being too aggressive in coming after the QB, I believe we can throw the football. They must make Hampton honor the draw. Another key to the game, is Cloudland must have 0 turnovers. It they turn the ball over 1 time, they will not have a chance to win against a team like Hampton. Another key, the Landers will need some gifts(turnovers) from Hampton to have a chance. I look for clean hard fought game and hopefully no injuries that will effect either team in the playoffs. I hope the fans will show class and not their @-- and we all can go home and be proud of the Big Blues. Hey Creek, eat your hearts out. This is real football. Whooooo!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm going to be realistic in this one. I love our little offensive line. They've played their guts out this year, but they are out-manned at every position. The biggest difference between Cloudland and Hampton is on the line where Hampton is much bigger and more powerful. Our defensive front will have to play over their heads just to slow Hamptons running game down. They will have to out play Hampton's offensive line every single play. On the offensive side of the ball, we will have to do many different things to keep Hampton's awesome defense on its toes. Rolling Jordan out, gives a pass and run option. I think Robbie should do it more. It worked well against Grace. I don't see us getting much up the middle. If we can keep the Hampton front four from being too aggressive in coming after the QB, I believe we can throw the football. They must make Hampton honor the draw. Another key to the game, is Cloudland must have 0 turnovers. It they turn the ball over 1 time, they will not have a chance to win against a team like Hampton. Another key, the Landers will need some gifts(turnovers) from Hampton to have a chance. I look for clean hard fought game and hopefully no injuries that will effect either team in the playoffs. I hope the fans will show class and not their @-- and we all can go home and be proud of the Big Blues. Hey Creek, eat your hearts out. This is real football. Whooooo!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well you pretty much covered everything that I was going to say. I'm just glad this game is for 1st/2nd again. That's the way it should be. zaza90, not every position is out manned(center). We will have to be PERFECT every single play and hope for some mistakes, Gifts as you say. Still......... this should be fun.

Well you pretty much covered everything that I was going to say. I'm just glad this game is for 1st/2nd again. That's the way it should be. zaza90, not every position is out manned(center). We will have to be PERFECT every single play and hope for some mistakes, Gifts as you say. Still......... this should be fun.

Hey, you can always run over Roop if you need a few yards, Happy Valley exposed him for the whole world.

On a more serious note, how's our boy this morning.