Hampton vs. Cloudland

Lord Vader

If we could have scored instead of coughing it up for 7 points in your favor it would have been a huge lift 4 us going in at the half tied up or at least down by just one score. Not saying we would have won I just think that took alot out of our guys after that fumble.

If you will remember before Cloudland scored the first time Hampton was called for about 5 straight penalties and it seemed like all of them were 15 yards plus. So it isnt like Cloudland moved the ball. Then Hampton intercepted the ball but Hampton was called for roughing the passer which was a BS call. It took a lot out of Hampton's guys after stopping Cloudland from scoring then having the ball given right back to the Landers on the 5 yards line.(The refs were getting a little ridiculous with the penalties on Hampton. Someone told me that the Dawgs had over 100 yards in penalties in the 1st half.)So Cloudland would not have scored the first time if not for penalties. The game went just like it should have...

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never shed a tear, some of their fans makes it easy to hate um, I do like and respect the Coaches and several of their players, but a handful of their fans should be banned from attending Highschool games. Its only a select few (the puppy pound), but with the way they act , it makes the whole community look like a bunch of thugs. This is a good community with a lot of good people it's a shame that the few people makes us all look bad. My 6 year old niece enhanced her vocabulary last night after hearing the few select words this group was shouting at her brother F---U Lunsford. Now ain't that a way for a bunch of "adults" to be acting. The ballgame went about like I expected it to go, penalties and turnovers was the only thing that could slow Hampton down.

Are you talking about me. I don't talk like that