Hampton vs. Cloudland

Lord Vader

Never shed a tear, some of their fans makes it easy to hate um, I do like and respect the Coaches and several of their players, but a handful of their fans should be banned from attending Highschool games. Its only a select few (the puppy pound), but with the way they act , it makes the whole community look like a bunch of thugs. This is a good community with a lot of good people it's a shame that the few people makes us all look bad. My 6 year old niece enhanced her vocabulary last night after hearing the few select words this group was shouting at her brother F---U Lunsford. Now ain't that a way for a bunch of "adults" to be acting. The ballgame went about like I expected it to go, penalties and turnovers was the only thing that could slow Hampton down.

Pujo u should have stayed on the Hampton sideline for a lil while longer . U wouldve heard the same words being said , but from the bulldog side . It goes both ways u know. U probably seen the ones im talking about. They were about 4 or 5 of them standing on about the 35 yard line saying the same words. One of them had a sleeveless t-shirt and a black bandanna on im sure u heard them if u were on Hamptons sideline any at all. We had one right behind us cussing everyone unless u was from Hampton . He had on a black kinda like a top hat and a black jacket . He didnt shut up all night. He wasnt cheering either he was just looking for someone or something to cuss about. Another Hampton fan standing right beside us was just as nice as could be . He just cheered his team on and went home after . We was asking him some of the names of the kids from Hampton and talking about how big they were. What im saying is this comes from both teams , heck probably 85% of all teams has their own lil crew like that. There were thugs on Hamptons side also. Pretty sure one of them was a Tolley. Anway Im not making excuses by no means . Ive heard it both ways all season long . Although the kid wearing the 18 jersey from Hampton probably will get toned down a lil in playoffs . Hes a good player just needs play ball and not try to be seen so much. Hes a lil to proud of himself. We got beat and beat pretty good . It happens . All we can do is get ready 4 the playoffs and hope 4 a better showing next year. Good luck Landers against Harriman.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pujo u should have stayed on the Hampton sideline for a lil while longer . U wouldve heard the same words being said , but from the bulldog side . It goes both ways u know. U probably seen the ones im talking about. They were about 4 or 5 of them standing on about the 35 yard line saying the same words. One of them had a sleeveless t-shirt and a black bandanna on im sure u heard them if u were on Hamptons sideline any at all. We had one right behind us cussing everyone unless u was from Hampton . He had on a black kinda like a top hat and a black jacket . He didnt shut up all night. He wasnt cheering either he was just looking for someone or something to cuss about. Another Hampton fan standing right beside us was just as nice as could be . He just cheered his team on and went home after . We was asking him some of the names of the kids from Hampton and talking about how big they were. What im saying is this comes from both teams , heck probably 85% of all teams has their own lil crew like that. There were thugs on Hamptons side also. Pretty sure one of them was a Tolley. Anway Im not making excuses by no means . Ive heard it both ways all season long . Although the kid wearing the 18 jersey from Hampton probably will get toned down a lil in playoffs . Hes a good player just needs play ball and not try to be seen so much. Hes a lil to proud of himself. We got beat and beat pretty good . It happens . All we can do is get ready 4 the playoffs and hope 4 a better showing next year. Good luck Landers against Harriman.

Don't doubt you're word for a second, although I never heard it. This stuff by Cloudland was going on the whole time Mike was there, I didn't like it then and I still don't . It don't do a thing for a good ole football game.

Pujo, ole buddy, I don't expect your guys having a problem here, but just wanted to wish

you folks the best in the 2nd season.

SIC 'EM!!

Thank Grunt, I'm sure pulling for you fellers in a big way. Our draw is not hardly as tough, but I hope to heck you can pull it off. I look for the Trousdale score every week. Thats my kind of team.

Don't doubt you're word for a second, although I never heard it. This stuff by Cloudland was going on the whole time Mike was there, I didn't like it then and I still don't . It don't do a thing for a good ole football game.

I agree with both of you. I get consumed by the game but the bottom line is they are still kids. The way I see it is if you wouldnt call your own kids these names. Why call someone elses them. I apologize for what your neice heard for I wouldnt want my kids to hear that language either. Mike brought some good times to Roan Mountain and some people will never grow up.

I sat in the stands with Hampton fan all around me. The people in front of us could not be any nicer, but we had a bunch of rowdy jerk behind my group. Any wrere you go to a game a few idots will show up

I sat in the stands with Hampton fan all around me. The people in front of us could not be any nicer, but we had a bunch of rowdy jerk behind my group. Any wrere you go to a game a few idots will show up

The majority is always nice, everyone always remembers the few nuts. I guess its the same everywhere. Sort of like ,the bad apple.

Another thing, I don't understand why they would cuss little Mike. He's a good kid who's never had a bad word to say about Cloudland. Lets behave like Americans, not Iranians.

You need to behave like Stoney Creekers, your true blooded Americans! /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

Although the kid wearing the 18 jersey from Hampton probably will get toned down a lil in playoffs . Hes a good player just needs play ball and not try to be seen so much. Hes a lil to proud of himself.

Sluder is a little too proud of himself too. you forgot to mention that. he is the one that kept running his mouth all night to #18 Newbern. but sluder got toned down last night with a lopsided final score. like you said it goes both ways...

You need to behave like Stoney Creekers, your true blooded Americans! /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

why would people from Hampton and Cloudland want to start smoking dope?

Sluder is a little too proud of himself too. you forgot to mention that. he is the one that kept running his mouth all night to #18 Newbern. but sluder got toned down last night with a lopsided final score. like you said it goes both ways...why would people from Hampton and Cloudland want to start smoking dope?

Yea Vader I know about #35 he cant back it like #18 can . He is just young he has a lot of work and growing up to do. #18 is a better player .

chr

I was standing at the 35 and all I heard was a great bunch of fans cheering for the bulldogs. though we might of gotton a lil bit rowdy, at times. BUT it was nothing compared to when I played in 2005, when we played trousdale, thier were cloudland fans sitting and standing with trousdale fans, all that just after a few years ago when we Hampton fans stood the highways cheering on the Highlanders when they went to state... . . .. I guess thier maybe some bad blood still there.