Hampton vs. Cloudland

Lord Vader

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game always causes a little nervousness, but my honest opinion is, I don't think that Cloudland can hang with Hampton this year. I know its a big game, I know its played at Cloudland, but here is my reasoning. 10 points. 10 points is what has seperated Cloudland from being undefeated in conference play and not 2-3. Yes they did come out on the winning end and that does account for something. I beleive they played their best game against Grace, and that went to overtime. Hampton's defense is too stifiling, Offense too powerful. This all spells disaster for Cloudland. Sorry sports fans, but thats how I see it. Game should be over at halftime, but then again it is Hampton vs. Cloudland.

You were right...Halftime...Hampton-35 Cloudland-7...final score...Hampton-48 Cloudland-13...best of luck to both teams next week in the playoffs...let the games begin...

Congratulations Dogs! For only the third time in school history, a Hampton team went 10-0 through the season. It has been a pleasure to go to the games and cheer you guys on. I hope you keep your focus up, and maintain that desire in the play-offs, because if you do, who knows how far you can go? GO DOGS!

You were right...Halftime...Hampton-35 Cloudland-7...final score...Hampton-48 Cloudland-13...best of luck to both teams next week in the playoffs...let the games begin...

Thanks deputydog, but I just call it like I see it. Cloudland is weak, and we showed it tonight. We could have made it very very bad, but due to crazy refs and coaches having respect, we didn't embarass no one. I will say that I am as surprised with Cloudlands record this year of 7-3 after last year. Congrats to the Highlanders on a good season. I just have one request, get the announcer to learn the penalties, learn the names, better yet, just read them correctly, and quit saying that everything was given to us, it all was earned. It's no Leon and sidekick Tojo. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Coalfield is next, stay focused, enjoy the undefeated season this weekend, and lets start thinking about next game.

Congrats Hampton Big Dawgs! Nice, clean sweep 2007 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Hope to see ya down the road, but we've got a tough road a head of us. very young hear.. good luck in the upcoming post season..

3Putt

Thanks Ole3putt, Good luck to you all next week, South Pitt looks VERY tough. If anyone can do, you just might be the ones. I'll be pulling for you.

I told everyone that PUJO was trying to put the blinders on everyone. Hampton dominated Cloudland tonight. I think PUJO needs to go to the Trousdale and South Pitt game next week. He would just be one more legend walking the track at Phillip Beene Stadium.

I'll have to say, thats a game I'd love to see.