Hampton vs. Cloudland

Lord Vader

Well, I am going to make my prediction on this game. I have waited all week. Hampton has more talent, size, speed, strength, and experience in big games. I don't see Cloudland being able to move the ball on the Bulldog defense. Nobody has moved it on them all except for Johnson Co. and they barely did. Cloudland will not be able just to line up and run it like they have all year. The only way I see Cloudland staying in the game is Hampton turning the ball over 4 or 5 times (which they have been known to do) and for the Landers to to be able to pass the ball on Hampton. But from what I have seen by watching Cloudland in 3 games this year, they cannot pass. Honestly, I think it will be a long night for the Landers. They are just barely better than Cosby, Jellico, Stoner Creek, and Grace. Hampton embarrassed all of these teams and the starters were out in the late first half or early second half. I think the starters will have to stay in until the 3rd Quarter this week and the outcome will be the same as the other games...

Hampton 42

Cloudland 12

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet the Blue ALLiance will all sit together and cheer for both teams tomorrow night. May be sort of like Heaven where everyone is happy no matter who's winning. Shoot, they might not even keep the score. Its just going to be a glorious time with love and laughter. I'm allready getting all warm and fuzzy. GETTTTTTTTTTTTTTURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I love this, because i know that NO ONE was giving us a chance in H#%% at the first of the season to be in the position that we're in. Does everone remember what was said "the spread O wont work at CLOUDLAND they wont win 3 games ". Now everyone is talking about Hampton VS Cloudland Regional Championship!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats what High school football is all about. aint it fun

Well, I am going to make my prediction on this game. I have waited all week. Hampton has more talent, size, speed, strength, and experience in big games. I don't see Cloudland being able to move the ball on the Bulldog defense. Nobody has moved it on them all except for Johnson Co. and they barely did. Cloudland will not be able just to line up and run it like they have all year. The only way I see Cloudland staying in the game is Hampton turning the ball over 4 or 5 times (which they have been known to do) and for the Landers to to be able to pass the ball on Hampton. But from what I have seen by watching Cloudland in 3 games this year, they cannot pass. Honestly, I think it will be a long night for the Landers. They are just barely better than Cosby, Jellico, Stoner Creek, and Grace. Hampton embarrassed all of these teams and the starters were out in the late first half or early second half. I think the starters will have to stay in until the 3rd Quarter this week and the outcome will be the same as the other games...

Hampton 42

Cloudland 12

Maybe they could use you in "Short" yardage situations

Well it is finally here it is Friday....Woohoo...... Go DOGS......Good luck and come out ready to play. I think the score will be.....................Hampton 47 .........Cloudland 22................Good luck to both teams ..... This is a big game................. The real season starts next week though...... Hope noone gets hurt and both teams leave this contest poised to meet again in round 3.............. Go Dogs.... By the way does anyone know if this game will be on the radio...

you ought to know there is no alliance, it was Cloudland's flag team that ran the score up on Hampton in the jamboree of all places. Cloudland already had the game wrapped up with only 30 sec. left, they ran a play and the kid got down inside the 5. The cloudland coach had the nerve to call timeout so they could run another play and go up by 2 scores instead of just letting it run out and win by 1 td, and this in a game that didn't even count in the standings. That's a fine way to teach the 5 to 7 yr old kids about "the alliance". That's ok we won the one that mattered during the regular season. Go Dogs!!!!

if the game didnt matter then what is the problem. That was the first time we played against a team other than each other in practice. 30 sec is a while in a flag game. Your team played well in the game that counted. Yes the coach called a time out. Isnt that how you get a team prepared before a game that matters. GO Landers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO Landers.

if the game didnt matter then what is the problem. That was the first time we played against a team other than each other in practice. 30 sec is a while in a flag game. Your team played well in the game that counted. Yes the coach called a time out. Isnt that how you get a team prepared before a game that matters. GO Landers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO Landers.

my point was it is pretty poor sportsmanship to try and run up the score on a bunch of kids when all he had to do was let the clock run, he already had the game won.