Hampton vs. Cloudland

Lord Vader

You should thank your own coaches for that bit of motivation. That is such an old trick I'm surprised that they even try it any more. Oh well I guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Just thought I'd let you know some Cloudland players (#65 was one of them) came by the haunted house in Hampton and were bragging about sending the black roses.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang Kid, learn how to put a scentence together to where we can actually understand it. All that 7th grade jibberish is hard to comprehend.

I believe this HAMPTON team knows that they can't take cloudland lightly, and I expect them to come out firing on all 8 cylinders. Anything COULD happen, but I suspect they'll be ready for this one with an attitude to shut you down. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Lucky for the landers that JC is such a nice guy, otherwise this could get ugly. Prepare yourself for the buttwhippin you are about to recieve! Once again,,,,,,,,THER AINT NO ALLIANCE!!!!!!!!!!!

Afraid you might lose so you take cheap shots dawgman75. We are ready for Friday night, so bring your grammar lessons with you. I might have left my punctuation off, but I passed 2nd grade spelling (Ther, scentence).

Pujo, are those Hampton lads getting ready to roll on Friday? It WILL happen. I don't think Cloudland has much of a chance.

I'm not so sure Hampton is as ready as Cloudland is. Cloudland will come to win and if Hampton don't awnser the bell, Cloudland will shock alot of people. This one is starting to get a bad feel to it.

Quit that hurts! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Have to look at you personalized pocket protector to see how retard was spelled? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

THERE AINT NO ALLIANCE!!!!!!!!!!!

We are here to talk about the game on friday. You sound like a Happy Valley fan, with the insults. I thought hampton had more class than you are showing.