Hampton vs. Cloudland

Lord Vader

He kept calling the kid from Grace Wannabee.

I am here to tell you that wasn't done on purpose. There were a couple of times I did call him that but I corrected myself and I even apologized to the Grace's coaching staff that was in the booth. We call each other has beens and wannabees and I got tounge tied and accidentally said wannabee instead of wannamaker. No harm was intended. I even gave him cudos to the coaches. Outstanding player. The day I begin to demeaner players will be the day that I pass on the mike. I will say that the Grace coaching staff was one of the best group of men that has ever sat in the box. After the game we all shook hands, said God Bless and went home.

Odd how we make accusations without facts.

Voice of the Highlanders

Scott

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come one pujo. we have to have a better answer than this. give us some names and the injuries to the players. which one is definately out?

i'm not positive about this but irick is still nursing the turf toe injury hardin will be out from the knee injury last week and somebody told me that newbern's hip was bruised and has been bothering him a little bit. seems like i might have heard something about timmy being banged up also but i'm not sure.

I am here to tell you that wasn't done on purpose. There were a couple of times I did call him that but I corrected myself and I even apologized to the Grace's coaching staff that was in the booth. We call each other has beens and wannabees and I got tounge tied and accidentally said wannabee instead of wannamaker. No harm was intended. I even gave him cudos to the coaches. Outstanding player. The day I begin to demeaner players will be the day that I pass on the mike. I will say that the Grace coaching staff was one of the best group of men that has ever sat in the box. After the game we all shook hands, said God Bless and went home.

Voice of the Highlanders

Scott

I couldn't imagine anyone would do that on purpose, it just happened more than once and I thought it was intentional. Maker and bee is not that close. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Sort of thought we were bigger than that.

I AGREE 100% THERE AIN'T NOW OR EVER HAS BEEN ANY SILLY ALLIANCE I'VE BEEN POSTING THAT ALL SEASON THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN A HEATED RIVALRY AND THEIR IS NO LOVE LOST BETWEEN THESE TEAMS I KNOW CAUSE I'VE PLAYED IN EM AND WATCHED EM FOR YEARS. WE SUPPORTED THEM HOWEVER WHEN THEY PLAYED FOR STATE AND THEY REPAID US BY PULLING FOR TROUSDALE IN THE SEMIS AND CUSSING OUR BOYS FROM THE SIDELINES SO AS FAR I'M CONCERED THEY CAN STICK THEIR ALLIANCE WHEREVER THEY PLEASE!!!GO DOGS!!

Let me tell you and Dawg75 something, pal. The Alliance is a group of friends who no longer play, but enjoy pulling for our teams together. Nobody said the Alliance was the football teams or all of Roan Mt. and Hampton together. Myself and the members of the Alliance had nothing to do with the people who stood on Trousdale's sidelines and cussed the players. Some of you people can take a lesson in learning to forgive and forget. Its not healthy to hold on to grudges and I'm going to try to do the right thing. Many of those guys who stood on Trousdale's side were angry because Mike left and went to Hampton. I was angry too. I said many things that I am sorry for. I'm trying to be the bigger man and accept the fact that he is gone. I can't apologize for those guys, but I am apologizing for me. Why can't you guys be men and put it behind you? The vast majority of people in Roan Mt. are going to support Hampton in the playoffs. Pujo, you should have kept that little prediction to yourself. Sometimes I feel that you want the animosity to continue. I love you and your kids to death, but come on man, lets put the crap behind us. The Alliance was created for fun to torture the Creekers who have rubbed that gold ball in our face for years now. This is a high school ballgame that will be over with after Friday and I want to be right with God with no hard feeling toward anyone from Hampton no matter how bad they beat us. Yesterday, I fell 15 feet out of a treestand. I was not seriously hurt, but I would have hated to leave this world with hatred in my heart. And to the creekers, I don't hate them either. Most of the things done on coacht are for entertainment and shouldn't be taken seriously. Come on guys, lets be friendly rivals and hope for an exciting, injury free game.

i'm not positive about this but irick is still nursing the turf toe injury hardin will be out from the knee injury last week and somebody told me that newbern's hip was bruised and has been bothering him a little bit. seems like i might have heard something about timmy being banged up also but i'm not sure.

Those 4 guys are very key parts of Hampton's success. I guess we'll just have to do the best we can with the one's we've got. We are fortunate to have several guys with game experience. Letting the young guys play alot during the season could pay off big.

Voice of the Highlanders

Scott

The only thing I see wrong with what you said, it was not an accusation, it was a fact.

Beware of the Hampton Bulldog Nation!!! GO DOGS!!!

Good thing its close to halloween it wont be so bad when we get scared come tomorrow night . Hope the dawgs dont scare the Lander fans bad enough to leave before the game even starts. BEWARE is a big word. Hope we can get the ballplayers out of the dressing room after they see the Hampton team. Maybe Robbie can beg them to go out and play this game. Dont get all tore up BIGDAWG just having a lil fun.

Let me tell you and Dawg75 something, pal. The Alliance is a group of friends who no longer play, but enjoy pulling for our teams together. Nobody said the Alliance was the football teams or all of Roan Mt. and Hampton together. Myself and the members of the Alliance had nothing to do with the people who stood on Trousdale's sidelines and cussed the players. Some of you people can take a lesson in learning to forgive and forget. Its not healthy to hold on to grudges and I'm going to try to do the right thing. Many of those guys who stood on Trousdale's side were angry because Mike left and went to Hampton. I was angry too. I said many things that I am sorry for. I'm trying to be the bigger man and accept the fact that he is gone. I can't apologize for those guys, but I am apologizing for me. Why can't you guys be men and put it behind you? The vast majority of people in Roan Mt. are going to support Hampton in the playoffs. Pujo, you should have kept that little prediction to yourself. Sometimes I feel that you want the animosity to continue. I love you and your kids to death, but come on man, lets put the crap behind us. The Alliance was created for fun to torture the Creekers who have rubbed that gold ball in our face for years now. This is a high school ballgame that will be over with after Friday and I want to be right with God with no hard feeling toward anyone from Hampton no matter how bad they beat us. Yesterday, I fell 15 feet out of a treestand. I was not seriously hurt, but I would have hated to leave this world with hatred in my heart. And to the creekers, I don't hate them either. Most of the things done on coacht are for entertainment and shouldn't be taken seriously. Come on guys, lets be friendly rivals and hope for an exciting, injury free game.

You are a real man to say that. God be with you. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Golly geeze Beaver, that sure was a touching speach. I'm all teary eyed. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Do us a favor next time and climb about 20 feet higher! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Seriously though, I don't actually hate anyone from Roan Mountain, I have a FEW friends there, I just dislike all the others.

THERE AINT NO ALLIANCE!

Even though we may have a few injured Dogs, Hampton's coaching staff has played all of it's players all year long. Their JV team has only lost 1 game in 2 years and that was to Johnson County at the beginning of the season. If somebody gets hurt, they just bring another good player in to go with the great ones that are on the field. That's what makes Hampton so tough this year. They have depth at key positions and those players have gotten a lot of playing time this season. Look for the Dogs to have their way with the Landers even though this is always a tough game.

Hampton 35

Cloudland 14

Go Dogs!

TheDogFather