Hampton vs. Cloudland

Lord Vader

i would like to know what is wrong with Unaka? I have two close friends that lives on the creek and they would give you anything ....Give Unaka a Break they are good people !!!!!! And i know they will be pulling for the Blue and Gold team!

you must not get on these boards much or you would see why everyone hates the Stoner Creekers. And I am sure the Stoner Creekers will be pulling for Cloudland since the Landers squeaked out a 1 point win against them and the Dawgs embarassed them 40-0 with the Dawgs starters coming out in the second quarter. If I was Unaka, I would root for Cloudland too. I would rather root for a team that beat me by 1 point than a team that beat me by 40 (could have been 100)...

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bit off the subject. Don't be counting on that new scoreboard next week at Hampton. I hear when they were putting it up yesterday that the company that installing it dropped the new scoreboard and broke it. I hope they can get it replaced before next week!

yea I heard it is 18 ft long and will be very nice in fact im off to see if cousin tim needs any help up there right now since i'm off today it's a shame to drop a $17,000 scoreboard ain't it.

yea I heard it is 18 ft long and will be very nice in fact im off to see if cousin tim needs any help up there right now since i'm off today it's a shame to drop a $17,000 scoreboard ain't it.

yeah, huge scoreboard fell and went KABOOM!!!!!! insurance is covering it and a new one will be at the field this coming tuesday. hopefully it will go up a bit easier. bad thing though, i hear its not going to have the paint job this one had,

i would like to know what is wrong with Unaka? I have two close friends that lives on the creek and they would give you anything ....Give Unaka a Break they are good people !!!!!! And i know they will be pulling for the Blue and Gold team!

The only thing better than beating a creeker is whipping the crap out of a lander on their home field. There aint no alliance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good people /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The only thing better than beating a creeker is whipping the crap out of a lander on their home field. There aint no alliance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good people /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Oh yes there is! We just don't let retards like you join. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Flordia killed Tennessee UGA beat Flordia The Gators saw tennessee beat UGA Gators showed no respect ended with defeat Cloudland and Cosby aint the same. Dogs are good but we aint bad either. Thats all i am saying. Dont think I am taking anything from the dogs I believe they going to bring some Hardware back form the cross bowl. They better so region 2 shut up and look to the mountains for some guidance Go alliance

Dang Kid, learn how to put a scentence together to where we can actually understand it. All that 7th grade jibberish is hard to comprehend.

I believe this HAMPTON team knows that they can't take cloudland lightly, and I expect them to come out firing on all 8 cylinders. Anything COULD happen, but I suspect they'll be ready for this one with an attitude to shut you down. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Lucky for the landers that JC is such a nice guy, otherwise this could get ugly. Prepare yourself for the buttwhippin you are about to recieve! Once again,,,,,,,,THER AINT NO ALLIANCE!!!!!!!!!!!