Hampton vs. Cloudland

Lord Vader

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes there is! We just don't let retards like you join. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Quit that hurts! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Have to look at you personalized pocket protector to see how retard was spelled? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

THERE AINT NO ALLIANCE!!!!!!!!!!!

Dang Kid, learn how to put a scentence together to where we can actually understand it. All that 7th grade jibberish is hard to comprehend.

I believe this HAMPTON team knows that they can't take cloudland lightly, and I expect them to come out firing on all 8 cylinders. Anything COULD happen, but I suspect they'll be ready for this one with an attitude to shut you down. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Lucky for the landers that JC is such a nice guy, otherwise this could get ugly. Prepare yourself for the buttwhippin you are about to recieve! Once again,,,,,,,,THER AINT NO ALLIANCE!!!!!!!!!!!

What kind of alliance is this little feller talking about? That was the longest run-on sentence, I seen in a while. well maybe since the scootsboroo dude.

Here's a prediction , the fans will get wild and their will be no alliance Saturday morning. The hatred will come out and the true colors will show. I do hope the anouncer has more class than what he showed at the Grace game. I thought that was extremely childish and uncalled for. I would have been ashamed to be called a Lander that night. SAD

Here's a prediction , the fans will get wild and their will be no alliance Saturday morning. The hatred will come out and the true colors will show. I do hope the anouncer has more class than what he showed at the Grace game. I thought that was extremely childish and uncalled for. I would have been ashamed to be called a Lander that night. SAD

I'll leave it with that pujo.

Good luck Friday night!

Dang Kid, learn how to put a scentence together to where we can actually understand it. All that 7th grade jibberish is hard to comprehend.

I believe this HAMPTON team knows that they can't take cloudland lightly, and I expect them to come out firing on all 8 cylinders. Anything COULD happen, but I suspect they'll be ready for this one with an attitude to shut you down. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Lucky for the landers that JC is such a nice guy, otherwise this could get ugly. Prepare yourself for the buttwhippin you are about to recieve! Once again,,,,,,,,THER AINT NO ALLIANCE!!!!!!!!!!!

I AGREE 100% THERE AIN'T NOW OR EVER HAS BEEN ANY SILLY ALLIANCE I'VE BEEN POSTING THAT ALL SEASON THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN A HEATED RIVALRY AND THEIR IS NO LOVE LOST BETWEEN THESE TEAMS I KNOW CAUSE I'VE PLAYED IN EM AND WATCHED EM FOR YEARS. WE SUPPORTED THEM HOWEVER WHEN THEY PLAYED FOR STATE AND THEY REPAID US BY PULLING FOR TROUSDALE IN THE SEMIS AND CUSSING OUR BOYS FROM THE SIDELINES SO AS FAR I'M CONCERED THEY CAN STICK THEIR ALLIANCE WHEREVER THEY PLEASE!!!GO DOGS!!

Pujo

I know who will be number one in region one . who do you think will be 2,3 and 4.

I assumed it would be cloudland (2) Grace (3) and Jellico(4) am I on track ,or what do you think .

The way it is at the present time, the winner of the Hampton &Cloudland game will be 1st , the loser is 2ond. 3rd and 4th will come down to who wins Friday night,Jellico plays at Unaka and Cosby plays at Grace. The 2 winners are in ,but it depends on who wins to determine who is 3rd and 4th. Both of these games could easily go either way. Its a mess.

Wish I could help you more but I don't think you will have any trouble out of any of these 4 teams.

What did Ole Scott say??????????????