Hampton vs. Cloudland

Lord Vader

Should be able to find the AP in the Johnson City Press, as far as Harriman goes ,All I know is they mostly run the ball, got quite a bit of speed and like to fight. After last week,Coaxch Tapp may take the fight out of them. You can see thier stats at Knox Preps ,also go to Roane Co online. I'll talk to you at practice today.

No they don't like to fight but they wont sit by and watch thier teammate get the crap kick out of him-would your team?-so get your facts right!

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No they don't like to fight but they wont sit by and watch thier teammate get the crap kick out of him-would your team?-so get your facts right!

My team may have played the dirtiest team in the State Friday night, they handled themselves quite well. Its called disapline. I've saw both Coalfield and Harriman 2 years straight. Harriman played dirty both times, Coalfield just played hardnosed football. This game may have been different, but I've seen people on here claiming to be Harriman supporters say that Harriman was to fault. Moms don't usually know too much about football, you may be unique. Over and out.

I,ve checked out some things about these 2 teams, they have played 5 like opponents. Hampton,s varsity has given up 28 points while Cloudland has given up 94. Cloudlands offense has scored 140 and Hampton has scored 217, Hamptons Jvs have played alot in these games. I don't think Cloudland has had the oppertunity to play the jvs.I do expect Cloudland to fight like wildcats but Hampton should be able to take control of the game at some point. I've thought about it alot and I don't see any area where Clouldland would have the advantage. But ,its just like any other game ,the score starts 0 to 0 and any number of things could keep the game close or Cloudland could even win. You just can't never tell ,on any given Friday Night. Ijust hope both can come out healthy. The real games start next week.

Amen. No matter what happens in this game, both our squads have come together and put an explanation point on the destruction of creeker athletics. Not only on the field of play, but on coacht where the creeker silence is golden. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I think because of our heart and pride in our Blue and Golden communities, championships will continue to fill the halls of our schools while the trophy cases at other schools that wear maroon /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" /> will get emptier and gather dust. Guys, don't you love it? I couldn't be happier! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

What is your problem with Unaka? and good luck to Cloudland and Hampton! and Unaka win one for ole zAZa90 what a name!

What is your problem with Unaka? and good luck to Cloudland and Hampton! and Unaka win one for ole zAZa90 what a name!

I agree with zaza90 The championships are going to be with the Blue and Gold communities. And the maroon guys will never have the title like hampton and cloudland.. Hampton Rules!!HAHA Can you say last year 47-0 this year 45-0 unaka lost both times!!

Cloudland and Hampton Have greats teams. But Clouldland cant match the size ,speed or heart that hampton has. There undefeated for a reason. I say hampton 45 , Clouldland 18. But Cloudland could kick hamptons butt Im not saying they wont fight should be a great game!

You know I might agree with the size and speed but thats all I can agree with.