Hampton vs. Cloudland

Lord Vader

Hampton will be ready to play. You will have those young lads ready to dominate "The Landers."

Hampton may be without several key starters, Cloudland may not face the real Hampton team. This game could be pretty interesting. I wouldn't bet alot of money on this one either way.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that both sides treat each other with respect, because after Friday we still go to church together. I have a 6 year old that plays flag. I told him that you always want to beat hampton on the field of play. Yet always treat them like friends off the field. There aint no alliance, maybe so. I have some Bulldog friends that are closer than some landers. That is just the way it is and will always be. Blow the whistle we are ready for some football. I am a LANDER but my friends have no boundaries.

Hampton may be without several key starters, Cloudland may not face the real Hampton team. This game could be pretty interesting. I wouldn't bet alot of money on this one either way.

Not serious injuries I hope, to play the entire year and miss a game like this hurts. Will they be alright for the first round of the playoffs

Not serious injuries I hope, to play the entire year and miss a game like this hurts. Will they be alright for the first round of the playoffs

They should all be back for the playoffs. Don't really like backpeddleing into the playoffs. They were just starting to play their best ball.

I hope that both sides treat each other with respect, because after Friday we still go to church together. I have a 6 year old that plays flag. I told him that you always want to beat hampton on the field of play. Yet always treat them like friends off the field. There aint no alliance, maybe so. I have some Bulldog friends that are closer than some landers. That is just the way it is and will always be. Blow the whistle we are ready for some football. I am a LANDER but my friends have no boundaries.

you ought to know there is no alliance, it was Cloudland's flag team that ran the score up on Hampton in the jamboree of all places. Cloudland already had the game wrapped up with only 30 sec. left, they ran a play and the kid got down inside the 5. The cloudland coach had the nerve to call timeout so they could run another play and go up by 2 scores instead of just letting it run out and win by 1 td, and this in a game that didn't even count in the standings. That's a fine way to teach the 5 to 7 yr old kids about "the alliance". That's ok we won the one that mattered during the regular season. Go Dogs!!!!