Fri Sep. 7 at Jellico R W 45-0

Fri Sep. 14 at Unicoi Co. W 9-6

Fri Sep. 21 Unaka R W 40-0

Fri Sep. 28 West Greene W 47-20

Fri Oct. 5 Grace Christian R W 34-14

Fri Oct. 19 Cosby R W 51-7

Fri Oct. 26 at Happy Valley W 45-20

Fri Nov. 2 at Cloudland R W 48-13

that's pretty right there. averaging 38.5 points per game while giving up 12. yeah, that's nice.

Huge blowout. Pujo, did you shed a tear when Hampton was busy making your old team bow down? I didn't think the young whipper snappers from Cloudland could play with them Bulldogs.

Never shed a tear, some of their fans makes it easy to hate um, I do like and respect the Coaches and several of their players, but a handful of their fans should be banned from attending Highschool games. Its only a select few (the puppy pound), but with the way they act , it makes the whole community look like a bunch of thugs. This is a good community with a lot of good people it's a shame that the few people makes us all look bad. My 6 year old niece enhanced her vocabulary last night after hearing the few select words this group was shouting at her brother F---U Lunsford. Now ain't that a way for a bunch of "adults" to be acting. The ballgame went about like I expected it to go, penalties and turnovers was the only thing that could slow Hampton down.

With Hampton playing their first 3 playoff games at home they will be the favorite. In round 4 they are on the road and they struggle some away from JC Campbell Stadium. So will their season end the same way it ended last year? Getting beat in the Central time zone.

Hard to say ,they haven't won the first one yet, they will have to play them one at a time, Were all proud of um either way it goes. They give their all and thats all any fan should ask for. Great bunch of kids. We love um all. GO DOGS

Never shed a tear, some of their fans makes it easy to hate um, I do like and respect the Coaches and several of their players, but a handful of their fans should be banned from attending Highschool games. Its only a select few (the puppy pound), but with the way they act , it makes the whole community look like a bunch of thugs. This is a good community with a lot of good people it's a shame that the few people makes us all look bad. My 6 year old niece enhanced her vocabulary last night after hearing the few select words this group was shouting at her brother F---U Lunsford. Now ain't that a way for a bunch of "adults" to be acting. The ballgame went about like I expected it to go, penalties and turnovers was the only thing that could slow Hampton down.

Pujo, it was only a few years ago that our community was making "puppy pound" t-shirts when we went to state. I've always disliked this bunch because they are nothing but a bunch of fairweather fans and thugs who know nothing about love, respect, and dignity. I played football with some of them and I'll tell you, nuts don't ever change. Its not just them either. Roan Mt. needs to learn how to handle success as a whole and not turn into a bunch of idiots when things don't go right. I want to congratulate Hampton on a great season and I hope to get to sit with my alliance brothers HAMPTON, The Alliance 34, and Lord Vader when you all go to Murfreesboro. Whoooo!!! Now gittttttrrrrrrdonnnnnnneeeeee!!!!!!!