MILAN @ WESTVIEW

Futball4Life

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it when everyone picks against us

I do too because we all saw how the Camden game turned out with everyone picking against us.

Facts of the matter are, Morris has shown nothing thus far. If you think all Morris is going to do is run up the middle like he has the whole year, than you're sadly mistaken. I'm guessing Martin will see a whole arsenal of plays that has yet to be seen.

Let them think they will win though because Morris and Co. has showed they love the underdog role even though they are put in that role rarely!

J.W., Tristian, Bledsoe, Trevino, Coleman, and Mr. Gilbert will show Martin an explosive offense Friday Night!

I do too because we all saw how the Camden game turned out with everyone picking against us.

Facts of the matter are, Morris has shown nothing thus far. If you think all Morris is going to do is run up the middle like he has the whole year, than you're sadly mistaken. I'm guessing Martin will see a whole arsenal of plays that has yet to be seen.

Let them think they will win though because Morris and Co. has showed they love the underdog role even though they are put in that role rarely!

J.W., Tristian, Bledsoe, Trevino, Coleman, and Mr. Gilbert will show Martin an explosive offense Friday Night!

This game could go either way, dont get me wrong........but if you think a coach would save a "whole arsenal" of plays until week 10 you dont know a whole lot about football. Now he may ADD a few wrinkles for a game of this magnitude, but I doubt you'll see them go from running a spread to a wing T

It really shouldn't. Considering Westview don't schedule down or pay teams to come play or play poor teams on purpose. Westview plays a hard schedule every year.

You work at Lowe's in Milan? And what exactly is "that"?

I thought Milan ran the Pound. They are Dawgs. Stables are for Chargers to use for their Horses.

Here is a a stat for you. Starts with a W ... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

milan does the run the pound but it's so full they had to run the chargers out of the stable /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

starts with W and ends with IMPS /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

milan does the run the pound but it's so full they had to run the chargers out of the stable /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

starts with W and ends with IMPS /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Oh.please ,Mr. the dawg 44, please don't call us names. It hurts our tender feelings and we might cry.

I can't agree with your post...you say Milan has a stable of runningbacks unmatched by any team in West TN...wait till you see Martin Westview...Buddy Legens is FASSSSSSST!!!! Harrison Moore is pretty quick himself and is not afraid to show it...I don't see either team being intimidated by the opposing team and I look for both teams to come out fired up...Like I said, not to upset anyone, but this Westview team this year is twice as good as Milan's last years team...Good Luck to both teams in this one!

WHILE I'VE ALWAYS APPRECIATED THE FAIRNESS OF YOU'RE POSTS, I'LL HAVE TO DISAGREE WITH YOU TWICE. I'VE SEEN WESTVIEW AND WAS IMPRESSED WITH THEIR RUNNING GAME BUT ON A SCALE OF 1 TO 10 I'LL GIVE THEM A 6.5 AND GIVE MILAN A 9. AS FAR AS WESTVIEW BEING TWICE AS GOOD AS MILAN'S TEAM LAST YEAR, LET'S JUST SAY THAT YOU BEING A PIONEER FAN AND PROBALY A FORMER PLAYER IS PROOF THAT YOU DON'T KNOW AS MUCH ABOUT THE GAME AS YOU LET ON.

Oh.please ,Mr. the dawg 44, please don't call us names. It hurts our tender feelings and we might cry.

GRAB A BOX OF TISSUE AND SOME BON BON'S. I'VE HEARD THAT'S HOW YOU TENDER HEARTS GET OVER IT. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

on another note i looked at the stats from the humbolt game last night despite the score board which is all that matters in the end the chargers did dominate humbolt so my mind tells me that milan is pretty evenly matched with westview also fo the person that was comparing this westview team to the 2002 team i actually believe ur refering to the 2001 team but reguard less this team hasnt a wiff of how good that team was ive seen them they are very good dont get me wrong but not even close to that team

You could have saved alot of typing and just said " I pick Milan because im a Milan fan". Because in the end, thats the reason you picked them, not because of team speed and their defense. Same with me, I picked Westview for the same reason. Although I do think Westview is the better team.

I PICK MILAN BECAUSE I'M A FOOTBALL FAN!!

milan does the run the pound but it's so full they had to run the chargers out of the stable /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> starts with W and ends with IMPS /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Okay, so we know that you can't count to 11 , you are color blind, and you don't do crossword puzzles? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Graduated from Milan? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I PICK MILAN BECAUSE I'M A FOOTBALL FAN!!

Ritalin. It's good. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Be more like BulldawgDynasty. He knows what he speaks. Milan is a great football program. Treat it with respect. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="