MILAN @ WESTVIEW

Futball4Life

on another note i looked at the stats from the humbolt game last night despite the score board which is all that matters in the end the chargers did dominate humbolt so my mind tells me that milan is pretty evenly matched with westview also fo the person that was comparing this westview team to the 2002 team i actually believe ur refering to the 2001 team but reguard less this team hasnt a wiff of how good that team was ive seen them they are very good dont get me wrong but not even close to that team

It appears to me that you "dawgs" are trying desperately to convince yourselves , despite all the evidence to the contrary, that "Milan is pretty evenly matched with Westview..." I saw the stats from your game vs. Humboldt and noticed that, had Humboldt not fumbled and Milan returned that fumble for a TD..Well, you know the rest. [milan 14, Humboldt 0]. Want to compare other "stats? How about the Trenton games of both schools? No? Didn't think you did. How about comparing the "stats" from the JCS games? Not recent enough for you? How about the Dresden games? Milan made 10 first downs? 10? Are you kidding me? I know . You're all saving your super double secret offense until game 10. How many points did you score on Gibson County? Maybe you should have used some of that secret offense that night. I know, I know, saving it for week 10. Now here is a fact for you Milan fans. Friday night Milan will play by far the best team they will play this year. Compare all the scores, stats or anything else you want to make yourself feel braver. You can even stand in the yard and howl like a dog, then go pee on a tree, and get on here and send little notes back and forth["I don't think they're as good as us, do you?"], it's not going to change a thing.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Westview wins! Its as simple as that! Westview has been motivated and ready to play this game since the final whistle blew against Humboldt! THis is what you play for right! The Dawgs will come in ready to play as usual, but Westview will be ready as well and they get to play at home on Senior Night and these seniors arent gonna allow themselves to get beat on Senior Night and lose the region championship! Its gonna be a classic, Westview by 14! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It appears to me that you "dawgs" are trying desperately to convince yourselves , despite all the evidence to the contrary, that "Milan is pretty evenly matched with Westview..." I saw the stats from your game vs. Humboldt and noticed that, had Humboldt not fumbled and Milan returned that fumble for a TD..Well, you know the rest. [milan 14, Humboldt 0]. Want to compare other "stats? How about the Trenton games of both schools? No? Didn't think you did. How about comparing the "stats" from the JCS games? Not recent enough for you? How about the Dresden games? Milan made 10 first downs? 10? are you kidding me? I know . You're all saving your super double secret offense until game 10. How many points did you score on Gibson County? Maybe you should have used some of that secret offense that night. I know, I know, saving it for week 10. Now here is a fact for you Milan fans. Friday night Milan will play by far the best team they will play this year. Compare all the scores, stats or anything else you want to make yourself feel braver. You can even stand in the yard and howl like a dog and then go pee on a tree, get on here and send little notes back and forth["I don't think they're as good as us, do you?"], it's not going to change a thing.

how about the fact that ur game was a whole lot closer than the score indicates also just come back and cry me a river after friday cause the charger will get beat again just like the last couple yrs they are good but they have been over hyped milan wins by two scores watch and see

I'm not much on comparing scores. Doesn't say much about how two football teams will fare when they match up head to head. Best team by far??? Come on now chevy Camden had ya'll just a little worried. Awful lot of Westview fans GUARANTEEING a W.

yeah and they dont talk about the fact that camdens qb and rb got hurt in that game and had to sit they would have been beat then had it not been for that

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Westview played well after Humboldt got the early lead last evening.. I was very impressed with the Charger Defense.. A local college coach in the area saw the performance and stated that the Westview front seven is the best he's seen defensively in the high school ranks this season. I haven't seen Milan since Week one when they played at Huntingdon where the Bulldog QB got hurt and the Ponies came from behind to win. Milan has no doubt probably improved since then but I think Westview's defense and being at home will be the deciding factors in a Charger victory and a 10-0 regular season.. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

I'm not much on comparing scores. Doesn't say much about how two football teams will fare when they match up head to head. Best team by far??? Come on now chevy Camden had ya'll just a little worried. Awful lot of Westview fans GUARANTEEING a W.

You can't have it both ways. Either one can compare scores to determine relative strenght of opponents or one can't. You state "I'm not much on comparing scores," and yet, you inject the Camden game, which is the only common opponent with which Milan has a favorable comparison, into the discussion. I could inject here some inane comment like,"Come on now, bulldog, didn't JCs, Humboldt, and Trenton Peabody have you a little worried?", but I won't. Why would I worry about Camden? Camden has never beaten Westview, they're not a region opponent, and they have nothing to do with the fact that I stated, as I firmly believe, that Westview will be the best team that Milan plays this year. As far as anyone GUARANTEEING a victory, No one that I know of from Westview has or will do that. They know as well as I, that Milan has a good football team that this year's edition is from a storied program and Westview will have to play well to win.

yeah and they dont talk about the fact that camdens qb and rb got hurt in that game and had to sit they would have been beat then had it not been for that

I'm sure next week Milan fans will have some excuses for why Wesview wins this week. They may just go back to the earlier "we are the better playoff team." If Milan makes it deep enough in the playoffs to play us again, then they will get to play us for their last regular season and playoff game. That will be quite an honor for them. Westview is the real deal. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

how about the fact that ur game was a whole lot closer than the score indicates also just come back and cry me a river after friday cause the charger will get beat again just like the last couple yrs they are good but they have been over hyped milan wins by two scores watch and see

I've often wondered just how the game could be "closer than the score indicates." Isn't the score how one tells how close a game is? If not, why keep score? Just remember, bulldog fan, punctuation is our friend. Then again, so are rational thoughts. Been feeling lonely lately?