MILAN @ WESTVIEW

Futball4Life

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, but exactly what tradition does Westview have?? Is it anything like the tradition that Milan has built??

Just curious...

While agreeing that you do seem a bit curious and assuming that you're from Milan where for some the fact that others have pride in their school is seen as an affront to the "dawgs", I'll take some of my precious time to educate you. In the last 6 years[since Westview returned to 2a], what school has more region championships and appearances in the state championship game of all the teams that have been the region for those six years? Hint. It's not Milan. It's really okay for Westview fans to have pride and feel a sense of kinship among players and ex-players. It's no threat to you. There. Now you know at least a small part of the story. Will you understand? Probably you won't, but that's okay too. Is the tradition any thing like Milan's? No. We haven't been placed on probation or had to forfeit any games for illegal recruiting. You may go now. The Chevy grows weary of you.

While agreeing that you do seem a bit curious and assuming that you're from Milan where for some the fact that others have pride in their school is seen as an affront to the "dawgs", I'll take some of my precious time to educate you. In the last 6 years[since Westview returned to 2a], what school has more region championships and appearances in the state championship game of all the teams that have been the region for those six years? Hint. It's not Milan. It's really okay for Westview fans to have pride and feel a sense of kinship among players and ex-players. It's no threat to you. There. Now you know at least a small part of the story. Will you understand? Probably you won't, but that's okay too. Is the tradition any thing like Milan's? No. We haven't been placed on probation or had to forfeit any games for illegal recruiting. You may go now. The Chevy grows weary of you.

You really are calling the last six years a tradition??? Tradition runs a little deeper in Milan but i guess you would not know anything about that since you are only looking at the last six years.

There is no debate on which game is bigger or more important, because this is the game that is that is being played Friday night. Second this is Milan and Westview/Region 8 championship. Both teams have had to battle through region 8 this year. Westview and Milan doesnt have the luxury of playing Stewart County, Waverly, Adamsville, and Riverside. One can see how easy it is for Camden to get up for games like Westview and Milan. Camden hasnt had a game all year that they have had to expend all their emotion into that they have actually won . Try playing at JCS, Trenton, at Henry County, and then go to Camden. All which are spread teams that could care less about running the football, then turn on the switch to play a Wing T team that is very proficient an running the football. Its just different over in Region 8. Milan and Westview is much bigger than playing Camden. It just means alot more to both sides. The excuses that Camden fans make, well thats OK. 3-0 agianst the lions thats all Westview has to say. Camden needs to quit worrying about Region 8 and worry about Waverly, and there future playoff opponents down the road. For example CPA, Goodpasture, those teams are definately not Riverside or Adamsville. Good luck to Westview and I hope that there is a injury free game played on both sides Friday night. Region 8 the true region in West TN 2A football. Click Clack

You really are calling the last six years a tradition??? Tradition runs a little deeper in Milan but i guess you would not know anything about that since you are only looking at the last six years.

You really didn't read the post. I said that was a small part of the story. Had I the time or inclination I could tell you the rest, but I don't and I don't, so go back and read the post and if you have any other questions have your people call my people and I'll try to work you in, say about next... NEVER! "...pearls among swine" comes to mind.

You really didn't read the post. I said that was a small part of the story. Had I the time or inclination I could tell you the rest, but I don't and I don't, so go back and read the post and if you have any other questions have your people call my people and I'll try to work you in, say about next... NEVER! "...pearls among swine" comes to mind.

Can't we all just get along you guys LOL. Seriously though everyone knows how rich these two teams are in tradition that's not the thread "Whose tradition is richer Milan's or Westview's" it's whose gonna the region title game between Milan and Westview. Let's get back on topic Chevy and a few other Milan fans. I love the pride you guys show for your teams I'm the same ask Chevy he wouldn't lie about me lol, but let's stay on topic. Milan takes it in a tough hard fought battle. The game will be close all night.