MILAN @ WESTVIEW

Futball4Life

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ingredients

16 pieces of crow breast meat (no bones) (8 crows)

16 pieces of green pepper

16 cherry tomatoes

8 button mushrooms

8 ears of sweet corn

1 1/2 cups of Teriyaki sauce

1/2 cup melted butter

8 kabob skewers

Crow kabobs anyone?

That is CHARGER food, no good for DAWGS!

WELL THERE IS ALREADY 11 PAGES ON THIS GAME I AM ONLY GONNA POST ONE TIME. THE CHARGERS WILL BE 10-0 AFTER FRIDAY NIGHT THE DAWGS WILL LOOK MORE LIKE PUPPY DOGS AFTER THIS GAME. I WILL EVEN GO AS FAR AS SAYING IT WILL BE A REPEAT OF THE GAME IN 2001 WHEN EVERYBODY THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A CLOSE GAME BUT IT WAS 42-10 WITH THE CHARGERS COMING OUT ON TOP. I DON'T KNOW IF IT WILL BE THAT EXACT SCORE BUT IT WILL BE AT LEAST THE CHARGERS BY 3 TOUCHDOWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE PUPPY DOGS WILL BE RUNNING BACK TO MILAN WITH THERE TAILS TUCKED BUT WE ALL KNOW NOT WITH THERE MOUTHS SHUT THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!! GO CHARGERS!!!!

Ruff - Ruff !!!!!

Internet must be down in Martin tonight. Great game by Dawgs margin could have been bigger. If Dawgs can continue to play like this it will be another deep run.

I'm guessing the road would look like this!!!!

1. JCS

2. Huntingdon

3. Westview

4. ABC School - Pick & Choice

5. Alcoa

I would love to see that run but I don't think it would be realistic. The first thing we need to focus on is a rematch with JCS!! They will like their chances and I don't blame them. I believe the Dawgs have more Power and Talent but we saw how the regular season matchup turned out. They scare me, but it's the playoffs and anything can happen.

Since there hasn't been much Westview talk tonight I will pack it in. I look foward to tomorrow morning where the sun will shine in Milan and all things will be in there rightful place.

Kudo's to Martin Westview - you guys have a very good team and I know you will be waiting for someone on the top half of the west quadrant in the quarter.

Congratulations to the following:

Milan Bulldogs - 2A Region 8 Champions - 7-0 Record

Internet must be down in Martin tonight. Great game by Dawgs margin could have been bigger. If Dawgs can continue to play like this it will be another deep run.

The internet is not down in Martin. We actually have other stuff that we can do here. I just got in from a 5th Quarter at church.

My hat is off to Milan. They came and played the game well ... and respectfully. It's always great when two teams can beat the mess out of each other all night long and still pray together after the game. I certainly hope you go make a huge run into the play-offs, but focus on this week first. Championship run starts ... tomorrow when we figure out the bracket. God bless. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Crow kabobs anyone?

Be nice. You know better. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> I would hate to see what those kids did tonight to be soured by some comment on here. They played with everything they had tonight. Give them the praise and don't worry about what some overzealous fans said. God bless you.

The internet is not down in Martin. We actually have other stuff that we can do here. I just got in from a 5th Quarter at church.

My hat is off to Milan. They came and played the game well ... and respectfully. It's always great when two teams can beat the mess out of each other all night long and still pray together after the game. I certainly hope you go make a huge run into the play-offs, but focus on this week first. Championship run starts ... tomorrow when we figure out the bracket. God bless. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

very good post i feel its great when hiting like was going on tonight happens on the field and still pray together when its done it shows great respect from both sides also u didnt here about any dirty play or this and that kind of stuff westview has nothing to hang their hats on tonight they got beat by a very good team that in my opinion is just starting to really peak