MILAN @ WESTVIEW

Futball4Life

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milan dominated this game!!!! Westview scored on a punt return, hail mary and fumble/busted play. That was 21 of their points. If you take away the busted play Martin had less than 80 yards rushing. Milan's lines won the battle on both sides!!!

The fake punt wasn't a fake!!!! Our db baited him into throwing and our lb came out for the int.

Great game plan and well executed!!!!!!

Milan Bulldogs - 2007 REGION 8 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!

This is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Milan dominated the line of scrimmage. Gilbert #29 ran it right down the throat of Westvew. I love it. REGION CHAMPION?..I think Milan is well worthy. Milan is just too good right now.

If I heard right on the radio, Milan draws JCS on the first round game? Good Job Ronnie Carter...why don't we just throw all the teams in hat and draw games. Your a genius.

I am still waiting on the ones who ran their mouths all week!! Hello, where are you! I think some DAWGS may have run them to another thread!

For a team that was going to dominate tonight, I was not impressed at all. I did see a team dominate but they were wearing purple!

Congrats to Milan. Guess the Jackson Sun was right about 2 things. Two players to watch were Gilbert from Milan and Moore from Westview. Gilbert accounted for over 1/2 of Milan's offense. Moore had over 400 all purpose yards and over 10 tackles on defense. It was a great game and both teams should be proud. Milan did beat Westview in the trenches tonight.

Good luck to both teams in the playoffs. I have a feeling they will get to see each other again. Lets hope no one has any injuries. It was evident that Westview's starting center was missing tonight as well as their starting middle linebacker. Hopefully, they will be back after a week or two into the playoffs.

Milan dominated this game!!!! Westview scored on a punt return, hail mary and fumble/busted play. That was 21 of their points. If you take away the busted play Martin had less than 80 yards rushing. Milan's lines won the battle on both sides!!!

The fake punt wasn't a fake!!!! Our db baited him into throwing and our lb came out for the int.

Great game plan and well executed!!!!!!

Milan Bulldogs - 2007 REGION 8 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!

I believe the hail mary was one of the plays were Moore scrambled around a little bit and Milan's DB's let the receiver get about 8-10 yards behind them. I don't believe that would qualify for a hail mary. Also, 2 missed field goals and one missed point after for Westview. Doesn't really matter now, however, if they had been made, Milan would have lost by one point.

Milan looked great and they definitely have a great team. Just don't make things out to be something they are not. I am proud of the effort of both teams this year and hope they do well in the playoffs.

Football is a game of hitting. Milan outhit Westview. Badly. I love it when you run a QB sneak he's stood up at the line and your Oline pushes him twelve yards down field. Milan lines DOMINATED and LBs played very well. Worst game our DBs have played all year. The game really wasn't as close as the stats show. Couple of big plays and two missed calls on TDs. But Westview came back when they were down 24-6. They've got a good team and I hope to see them down the road. Also, Moo is the second coming of Rod Smith.

10 is a player don't know how he didn't pass out.

I believe the hail mary was one of the plays were Moore scrambled around a little bit and Milan's DB's let the receiver get about 8-10 yards behind them. I don't believe that would qualify for a hail mary. Also, 2 missed field goals and one missed point after for Westview. Doesn't really matter now, however, if they had been made, Milan would have lost by one point.

Milan looked great and they definitely have a great team. Just don't make things out to be something they are not. I am proud of the effort of both teams this year and hope they do well in the playoffs.

When you scramble around for 8-10 seconds, hit both hash marks and then throw a deep ball with a ton of air under it. That in my book is a hail mary. Our db's looked terrible on that play and your guy got behind us. Have you seen chevy????

And as for the missed fg's and Xp - We lost 7 because of a blind side judge not being able to count to 7 - as in number of people on the LOS. That was junk, he tried to make it up later by not calling a illegal block in the back on us on a sweep to our side. There was no way he was pulling that flag out on us for the rest of the night after his blown call.

Only one missed FG and 1 XP. Anyhow, I talked to some Westview fans who said there 3 missed clip calls on the first TD for Martin, and there were 7 on the line when the illegal formation was called against Milan that brought back a TD scored by Milan. Say what you want, Milan was the better prepared team and definitely the most physical.

Bulldawg Fan #2 got it right when he said it was not as close as the score showed!