Crockett Vs Dyer County

crockett78

Now we are the ones that have something to lose. I'm with you the Dyersburg win is in the past now and was all looked back on during the weekend. Steve you know we cooked 5 lbs of crawlfish at that campfire and we ate every bit of it haha /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Hope y'all enjoyed yourselves, had a great time AND BEHAVED YOURSELVES ! Lot's more football to be played !

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope y'all enjoyed yourselves, had a great time AND BEHAVED YOURSELVES ! Lot's more football to be played !

Oh yes sir. We pretty much talked about football all night. Jared Hunter was trying to out run Alex's great dane /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> He won too

So who do you think we'll draw in the playoffs?

#1 DC will play #4 Trezevant 1-4 record in Region 8-3AAA play. DHS will play # 3 Hillcrest. Haywood will play loser of Sheffield/Mitchell at Memphis.. # 4 (Covington as of today) Ripley or Crockett Region 7-3AAA will play Sheffield / Mitchell winner also in Memphis. All these Memphis teams are very big,strong,fast,pass a ton. As in our region any can beat the other on any given night, altho Sheffield / Mitchell appear to be 2 tds better than Hillcrest or Trezevant . As Ive stated the Road Only Gets Tougher Each Week During the Playoffs. I will also remind the Choctaw-Nation they DONT mind coming to your house to play as for one game during the season they get to play in front of a packed house! They Will TEST EVERY FIBER WITHIN YOU. All of these teams Will like Nothing Better than to Upset your season , DONT take Any of these teams LIGHTLY or They Will End your Season = REMEMBER DHS 2005 !! Should the Chocs win game one in playoffs they will play lower seeded winning team Covington,Ripley,Crocckett or Haywood/ Sheffield Mitchell games in game two . We all will know more after Fridays games as #4 region 7 is undecided as are #1/#2 region 8. GO TROJANS ! GO CHOCTAWS!

Congratulations to the Choctaws! It was a great game and atmosphere Friday night! DC wanted it more and their fans did too. I was amazed at the excitement shown by the fans compared to D'burg. It actually ticked me off that our fans were too good to get excited and yell when our team needed our support. I hope we will get another chance in week 13 but we both must take care of business til then!

#1 DC will play #4 Trezevant 1-4 record in Region 8-3AAA play. DHS will play # 3 Hillcrest. Haywood will play loser of Sheffield/Mitchell at Memphis.. # 4 (Covington as of today) Ripley or Crockett Region 7-3AAA will play Sheffield / Mitchell winner also in Memphis. All these Memphis teams are very big,strong,fast,pass a ton. As in our region any can beat the other on any given night, altho Sheffield / Mitchell appear to be 2 tds better than Hillcrest or Trezevant . As Ive stated the Road Only Gets Tougher Each Week During the Playoffs. I will also remind the Choctaw-Nation they DONT mind coming to your house to play as for one game during the season they get to play in front of a packed house! They Will TEST EVERY FIBER WITHIN YOU. All of these teams Will like Nothing Better than to Upset your season , DONT take Any of these teams LIGHTLY or They Will End your Season = REMEMBER DHS 2005 !! Should the Chocs win game one in playoffs they will play winner of Covington,Ripley,Crocckett / Sheffield Mitchell game in game two . We all will know more after Fridays games as #4 region 7 is undecided as are #1/#2 region 8. GO TROJANS ! GO CHOCTAWS!

Are you sure, about the second round? I was under the impression that it would be the winner of a Haywood/Memphis matchup. Maybe I misread it on tssaa just wondering though?

My cavs better come ready to play.....hopefully mosier will play that could be a deciding factor in fridays game....i jus hope and pray they play better than they did against ss. Crockett is very very beat and banged up..that could have a hugh outcome in the game..........i think cc will be pumped up and ready fri...they really dont want this to be there last game they wanna be in the playoffs..i think they come in determined and ready to play i think theyll get what they want!!!!!! gooo crockett!!!!!

Congratulations to the Choctaws! It was a great game and atmosphere Friday night! DC wanted it more and their fans did too. I was amazed at the excitement shown by the fans compared to D'burg. It actually ticked me off that our fans were too good to get excited and yell when our team needed our support. I hope we will get another chance in week 13 but we both must take care of business til then!

Ha yea our fans our crazy man.