Crockett Vs Dyer County

crockett78

Didn't get to watch or listen to the game. I predicted 24-14 DC, so I was close.LOL I was just wondering what Mosier did that was impressive (what were his stats)? I played with his brother and really didn't think that Travis was gonna be as successful as Tyler, I am really proud of him though. Better luck next season Cavs, and Good Luck to DC!Didn't get to watch or listen to the game. I predicted 24-14 DC, so I was close.LOL I was just wondering what Mosier did that was impressive (what were his stats)? I played with his brother and really didn't think that Travis was gonna be as successful as Tyler, I am really proud of him though. Better luck next season Cavs, and Good Luck to DC!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't get to watch or listen to the game. I predicted 24-14 DC, so I was close.LOL I was just wondering what Mosier did that was impressive (what were his stats)? I played with his brother and really didn't think that Travis was gonna be as successful as Tyler, I am really proud of him though. Better luck next season Cavs, and Good Luck to DC!Didn't get to watch or listen to the game. I predicted 24-14 DC, so I was close.LOL I was just wondering what Mosier did that was impressive (what were his stats)? I played with his brother and really didn't think that Travis was gonna be as successful as Tyler, I am really proud of him though. Better luck next season Cavs, and Good Luck to DC!

He played withh the heart of a CHAMPION! I know none of his stats from Friday except that he ran very hard nosed with purpose ! He & the Cavs came to BEAT US ! Choctawsw had to make a few adjustments & get over the emotional draind in the previous week's game against Dyersburg. Mosier will be a huge factor in next years Cav T-E-A-M ! He IS A PLAYER ......... And one to be reckoned with !

He scored both our touchdowns if im not mistaken...jus when u think he swallowed up by defenders he emerges outta them takes a few hits makes a few quick moves and a spin and hes in the inzone.... there was a few play i thought he was threw but hed get way more yards than i expected him to get!!...he never gave up every run was all he had..on the 7 or 8 bad snaps he tried his best to get a gain or get back to the orginal line!! Played with heart left it all on the field!!