Crockett Vs Dyer County

crockett78

It is obvious that the choctaws are a TEAM that, is full of solid FOOTBALL PLAYERS. By this I mean there are a bunch of good athletes, not great athletes, primadonas, or superstars. They are all good enough to beat you though, and it causes coaches to have to prepare for MUCH longer to defend them. They have beaten several teams with the perverbial SUPERSTARS and superior athletes. Character and heart have and WILL win the Choctaws many games in the future. So buckle down for a run into these playoffs. Don't for one minute think there are anymore gimme games left on the schedule because there aren't. I have been proven time and time again though that it's not the choctaws style.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And when you stop part of the O then someone eles STEPS UP way to play E.B. !!!!!

STEP UP HE DID ! Looked like JERRY RICE goin' up for the ball ! Made people miss after the catch ! When one door closes another one opens ! CHOCTAWS ......... JUST KEEP ON FINDIN' A WAY TO WIN ! That's what CHAMPIONS DO !

Gorgeous catch it was!!!!!

Well it WASN'T PRETTY ............ but it was a "W" ! Hats off to Crockett ! You guys had us ALL KNDS OF OUT OF SORTS IN THE FIRST HALF ! Y'all are a tough bunch & I know you'll be a FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH ! ratherb you tell Mr Mosier that I was VERY IMPRESSED WITH HIS PERFORMANCE & SKILLS ! That kid is a PLAYER ! Choctaws it sure was ugly at times but I'm PROUD OF EVERY ONE OF YOU ! It wasn't an easy task to come out against a tough & well coached Cavalier team after all the emotional, physical & mental drain of last weeks victory @ Dyersburg. SENIORS ! HOW ABOUT IT ! Senior Night & guess what !?! It WAS NOT YOUR LAST HOME GAME ! That is special ! 9-1 (6-0) ! It's been a a long time fellas & YOUR LEADERSHIP HAS BEEN A HUGE PART OF YOUR SUCCESS !THAT'S SOMETHING THAT NO ONE CAN DENY ! Enjoy tomorrow ! Cause fellas ....... YOUR NEW SEASON STARTS WITH FILM BREAK DOWN ON SUNDAY ! Guys ...... from this point on , it's a "Loser Leaves Town Match" ! Keep doing the things that got you where you are ........... only work harder at it ! "cause NOW IT"S FOR ALL THE MARBLES ! You are most certainly IN CONTROL OF YOUR OWN DESTINY ! This coming Friday night you'll be wearin' a HUGE BULLSEYE on you back ! NOBODY wants to go home NOW! Set your sights on the 'BORRO, BUT ......... ONE GAME AT A TIME ! You Choctaws that give 'em the opposition's look in practice MAKE THEM WORK ! Get in their FACE if they slack for even one rep ! I didn't call you a "scout team" because you guys ARE & HAVE BEEN much more than that. Your contribution to the success this year has been HUGE ! Congratulations guys ! An Old Choctaw is VERY PROUD OF EACH & EVRY ONE OF YOU ! 33 YOU'RE MY HERO ! I didn't mean to belittle your Senior Night by talking football while we walked out onto that field, I just wanted you guys to put an EXCLAMATION POINT on your acccomplishments this year ! AND ..... YOU DID ! WELL DONE CHOCTAWS ! YOU ARE ALL CHAMPIONS IN MY BOOK ! Each victory from this point is SO MUCH SWEETER ! FOCUS ON THE TASK & FINISH THIS ! YOU WILL NEVER FORGET IT ! It's already been a great run, but fellas take it from one who has been there the "NEW SEASON" is ONE h3!! OF A RIDE ! IF YOU CONTINUE TO FOCUS....... SHARPEN YOUR SKILLS ............ & DO NOT LET UP !

FOOT TO THE FIREWALL CHOCTAWS ! LET'S GO DANCE !

i said mosier would be a big boost and yall see why!!! thanks for the comliments on him!!! im his brother!!! good luck to dc

RIGHT feels good doesn't it!!!!!! Maybe you are psychic! LOL /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

yeah i think im psychic too... i fore told the season to the students at DC that their football team was goin to be good this year...sum of them was like nah yall say that every year /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

WHICH ONE ! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> He had a BANNER night ! I'm proud for him & all our Choctaws !

I Was REFERRING to fingertip catch near endzone /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I Was REFERRING to fingertip catch near endzone /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I couldn't say for certain, BUT ......... I suspect that was near a CAREER NIGHT for him ! That's the great thing about the Choctaws

T-E-A-M ! Take away one player that has a great night on a given Friday ....... AND another steps up the next week ! ALSO ...... Adam Clark is becoming very effective on "checking down" receivers ! I can't remember a QB stepping up his game so much in such a short time. Credit the O-LINE as well for giving him the opportunity to see the field & allowing the game to slow down for him !

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!

First chance ive had to get on........ahhhh im sad really didnt wanna go out this early..ill prolly go watch a game this fri night....anyways congrats dc..comes down to crockett could not defend the pass at all!!!! I got sooo tired of hearin pass complete to eric benard lol..... also wat was it like 7 bad snaps over and under the qb in a row!!! Terry lyons got put out in the 2 quarter pulled growin or sumthin....anyways bad night for cc and good one for dc congrats...yall look like a good solid team good luck in the playoffs!!!!

i said mosier would be a big boost and yall see why!!! thanks for the comliments on him!!! im his brother!!! good luck to dc

Yea mosier is a very good player..i was gonna congratulate him after the game all i could get in was a hand shake u knw emotions run high after the last game..... good thing is he'll be back next year..i expect a good season outta crockett next year..by the way dc yall food was good and cheap...got a 20 oz dring a jumbo hot dog and a good cheese burger for $4.50 wow wtg dc /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yea mosier is a very good player..i was gonna congratulate him after the game all i could get in was a hand shake u knw emotions run high after the last game..... good thing is he'll be back next year..i expect a good season outta crockett next year..by the way dc yall food was good and cheap...got a 20 oz dring a jumbo hot dog and a good cheese burger for $4.50 wow wtg dc /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

THAT oughtta be REASON ENOUGH TO COME BACK TO NEWBERN THIS FRIDAY ! You can "PACE THE MAIN LEVEL WITH ME ANYTIME" ratherb ! We'd be close to the concession stand ! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />